small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Btw, anyone owns the acne x tretorn stroll mid?

would this shoe expand much on the side? (it's canvas and the midsole is rubber but i'm not sure it it would expand, if not, it'll go to supermarket...)

Yeah I have a hard time finding button ups that fit right as well

just like the rest of the brand, it is probably poorly crafted, but for a low price anyways

give it a shot and I would go xxs myself, as for most button ups I try are xs and still too big

Edit: We are basically the same body type, go xxs and let me know how it turns out

finally picked this shirt up at AA, the fit is pretty good. Its a bit loose but thats ok. I have a 31-32in chest and the XXS fits pretty well.

Like you said powerviolence it is poorly crafted but for $60.00 you can't really go wrong with the fit of it, so if youre looking i think the AA button up oxford is your answer to the search for a goo fitting button up/dress shirt.

Anybody been to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in NY lately?

I'm thinking of making the drive there but its like a 5-6 hrs drive from my place, so I want to know if its actually worth it or not, can somebody tell me their experience please.

Selection?

Small sizes?

Crowds?

Bargains?

Etc?

I'm mainly headed towards the Dior, Barneys, NM-LC, Off 5th, Prada and Gucci stores so mainly interested in these but please let me know if theres anything else there thats worth it.

Thanks,

Does anyone know if any Dior homme HIGH TOPS ( I understand there are a couple of brown low tops) were or are made in brown color? If so, please provide me with the correponding code or model number. A photograph would be nice too.

Thanks in advance!

im sure you coudl contact this seller in regard to these shoes:

4874e82799d74_73611n.jpg

I'm looking to get some basic tees and stuff but the AA ones are too loose in the waist. A shrunken medium fits me fine in the chest and shoulders, but it's too loose in the waist. Can anyone recommend a basic tee that goes in a bit around the waist?

^ imo, uniqlo tees are perfect..

i have a question of my own as well

i've got a mmj backpack in grey corduroy, but it's got some stains and dirt on it. I want to wash it. Should I just hand wash it?

Try sizing down one on uniqlo or aa shirts if they're too lose. some shirts end up being too short, but some are the perfect length.

anybody know where I can get some dark wooden frames? I found this http://www.urbanspectacles.com/, but holy crap they're like $700 with $250 deposit. Anything cheaper? I want wood and not something that looks like wood.