SBs online?

Oui

I cannot believe that this all arose over me wanting a pair of shoes.

This place is NUTS.

no. its just your reaction when we advised you to get something cheaper, which actually would be a much better decision. i was answering in all sencerity, but you reacted as if i was poking fun at you.

ok, first of all, isn't thats the sole reason for forums? when a person have a question they seek answer for it? and "the knows" answer them?? why do people get so work up about nikes anyway? i really hate it when people tells me how nike exploit labors and such, man shut the fuck up, have you ever own or run a company, thats the nature of business, when you could cut down on cost than that means profit, and what is so wrong with profit? if you dont like nike, dont buy it period, there is no reasont to attack some one for wanting a pair nike. and if you think attack corporate america for over sea labors, why not attack the beloved levi's? they use over sea labor also.

and this is a fashion forum, thats why people discuss shoes, sandals, bags, jeans etc. etc. etc. if you dont like it, than get the fuck out of here, dont even come to a fashion forum and rant about why people talk about fashions.

and if you dont like the thread dont answer, dont fucking yelling at people just because you're "bored at work". thats the most singleclosedminededignorantdumassnouseforyourfuckingbrain excuses ever....

and for you Oui, to avoid people lash out on you, you should really try spend more time and do research before you ask. plus its not like its super hard to find out where the sell Sb online anyway.

6mt vs. the world.

youll need one of these:

nuclear-missile.jpg

ha ha ha ha....dude, if i have the money i'll buy one. and i blow some shit up, than i'll have the most spectacular firework display of the world.

and off topic, are we having a race to see who becomes super junkie first???

//edit: and though i don't know anything about the "flatland scene" or lack thereof

There's definitely a Flatland scene to be found in most major cities and some more obscure places (York PA, Malaga) though Japan and France seem to be the most prominant countries. The only reason that it's not more established is because riding flat is so hard to pick up, you can get to a reasonable standard riding ramps or street in a couple of years if you've got some balls and commitment. The Flatland apprenticeship tends to be twice as long and most recognised riders in flat (Of which TJ Perry is one) will ride 5+ hours a day with little prospect of being acknowledged by the rest of BMX, let alone people on a clothing messageboard.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know the web address to that hk based (i think) store that sells a whole bunch of nikes? It is the website where it has a blog on those jeans that have a hand sewn artwork on the jeans.

Tryed to search for it in the forum, but couldn't find it :/

edit: Dont worry i found it. It was kix-files

I live in a pretty small rural college town, and there is a skate shop by me that just got a nike sb account as a test. I realllllyyy want them to keep there account, so if anyone is looking for any sb's let me know and I will get you a pair and send them out.

Right now they have the bics.

http://pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_dunk_sb_low_mze_blk.htm

PM me if anyone wants a pair.