The Hundreds Denim

powerglov

shown being worn here:

pictorial1.jpg

pictorial5.jpg

pictorial4.jpg

pictorial9.jpg

as will_i_am stated, new collection including denim featured on hypebeast aswell, here:

http://www.hypebeast.com/features/2006/06/27/the-hundreds-summer-collection-preview/

personally i think they look pretty decent, just not my style. i prefer a slimmer fit myself. but these look good considering the look thay are going for.

Neat. Now why exactly do so many clothing lines these days take it upon themselves to only produce shirts as small as medium.

no idea. this is exactly why i dont ever buy any of the tshirts that i like. they are always HUGE and look retarded with some slim fit jeans.

i guess they dont want fatty to wear them, as the dont want fatty to represent them in the street, since that wont be street enough.

and on the second note, the grfx is ok, some of them have pretty good concept, but the jeans is ok imo.

speaking of only size medium, that's what alife does too.

as far as this collection, i don't see any interesting new ideas. chains, done. cheesy script adjustable cap, done. i'm not trying to be "a hater," but i'm not really feeling any of that stuff. most of it feels like supreme 2 years ago, but less interesting.

Guest Airjamie

The hundreds is the next Boss: IG Design and Beverly Hills Polo Club. These jeans are just expensive versions of shit you find in that little store with the mirror sign outside of sears in the mall . Like "Westside ConneXions" or "Jeromes Fashions".

speaking of only size medium, that's what alife does too.

as far as this collection, i don't see any interesting new ideas. chains, done. cheesy script adjustable cap, done. i'm not trying to be "a hater," but i'm not really feeling any of that stuff. most of it feels like supreme 2 years ago, but less interesting.

Alife does what? Only makes small and medium shirts? Negative.

Their stuff shows up in XL's even.

Guest Airjamie
Alife does what? Only makes small and medium shirts? Negative.

Their stuff shows up in XL's even.

Nah what i was complaining aboot was companys only making M-whatever fatass size they stop at. Its rediculous. What about the smalls? Alife makes smalls however, i hvave the wu hoodie in it. But seriously, even rockers nyc is pulling this medium shit, and they are a company thats obviously alot less hip hop than most.