Pure Blue Jeans XX-005

ianpalermo

^ To all the above fit/size questions for the XX-005:

1) Get or measure your true waist size.

2) Buy your true waist size in the xx-005.

I'd just like to add, true-swaist is measured just where the ribs end, not where the jeans sit. So the tagged size on jeans is always smaller than the measured size across the top of the jeans.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks ill keep this in mind

^ To all the above fit/size questions for the XX-005:

1) Get or measure your true waist size.

2) Buy your true waist size in the xx-005.

3) If you want a slightly more comfortable fit or your thighs/upper lower body is atheletic or larger, size up one.

4) Do not size down, unless you are seriously ridiculously skinny; or you enjoy the feeling of nuts compressing with bruising thighs.

And although s/t's the waist measurements may look ok, keep in mind the rise and thigh measurements of pbj's, remember that they're quite low and slim.

i just got a pair off the supermarket. size 30 and it is damn tight. the inseam is really short too compared to other jeans ive had.

Yeah, PBJ's don't come in too long of inseams, one of their fallbacks, I suppose. Most of them turn out to be around 33" inseam, give or take (after a soak/wash or three).

Could always try stretching them a bit when wet to lengthen them, if you need them to be longer. Long shot, but still worth a try, I guess.

should i just buy a 28 since i'm going to slouch them and am usually a 27 waist

Depends how skinny you are, but generally, if you want a slouchier or more relaxed fit, then it's safe to size up one.

If not, you could still go true to size and wear them low on the hips though, and the waist will still expand. Everything will also be slimmer/tighter throughout, though when going true to size (ie thighs down to legs).

• 3 weeks later...
It's kinda steep. You can get new ones through a proxy for around $215. I guess it depends on how much wear they have on them.

Okay yeah I was only stoked on them because I thought I would be getting a good price break for virtually new jeans.

Probably not going to get them after all...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm 5'6" ~145ish lbs

I usually buy tagged size waist of 30 but when I measure my jeans, I get ~32 (kind of baggy too)

From what I've been reading here, they stretch. So would it be safe if I just buy size the 005's in waist 30?

i'm about the same size of you. one inch taller. i got a 31 in these primarily because of the thigh measurement being so small. the 31's fit great. i think the 30's would have been too tight.

• 2 weeks later...