Nom De Guerre

snoopjj23

Not sure about the current run of shirts, but last seasons shirts were $50 for graphic t's and $60 for shirts that said nom de guerre on them. They may or may not have raised their prices with the current season. Although with their current prices, I wouldn't rule out the fact that they raised them.

they've been going up like $10 a season. i used to have a blue w/ silver foil one of the old logo with just Nom De Guerre on the front in a serif font and the chevron logo on the back yoke... that was like $35. when i was back in there while they had the arabic tees and the ojas print NDG crew neck tees those were $50, then i think were maybe a bit more when they put out v necks.

are they really just AA shirts? I compared the one ndg shirt from last season to one of my AA shirts and they were different. The ndg shirt had a silkier feel, and was more of a tube shirt (not sewn together in two pieces like the AA shirts i.e. seems down the sides)

nah i think in their earlier stuff they used aa shirts but now its either their own cut n sew or something else. i am pretty positive about this and this was discussed in another thread before also. on another note, their stuff is getting more and more expensive which sucks cuz i love their stuff. their logo shirts are getting kinda repetitive and tiresome though. its like how many colors and diff shirts can u put the same 2-3 or how many fonts they have man.

Bought the Ojas graf t-shirt last summer for $45 dollars. Yes, they are printed on AA shirts and they just replace the tag in the back with NDG. But man, the Ojas graf is so nice...

Yeah, Common Projects. Did you like what you saw? They're by far my favorite sneaker line. I have the Achilles in white and I'll probably end up getting them in grey and black. They are extremely comfortable and the leather is really nice. mens.style.com just had a design article that featured some high-top Common Projects shoes. They're awesome, but I don't know what they're called or who stocks them yet.

'