Washed my Imperials, details are inside

Serge d Nimes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a big fan of wallet fades, so I don't usually wear my wallet. I used a different wallet the first couple of months and I kept it in my left front pocket. With the big back pockets a wallet is a little uncomfortable anyway.

These had a 36" inseam till I washed and hemmed them to 33". They did not shrink at all.

Can you post a picture of you wearing it? Always seen ppl posting their denim after wash but not much posts showing how it acturally looks like on a person. So I'm curious on how it looks.

"could u just go into a little more detail regarding how u washed em, i love how they look and id love to achieve that amount of wear one day"

not sure if this helps, but when getting the water soapy I run the water over the bar of soap, so that no actual soap touches the jeans, only soapy water. Then just let the jeans sit in the soapy water. Drain soapy water, refill with clean water and let jeans rinse.

• 4 weeks later...
Apparrently there is another store in the fitzroy area that already has stock. Any tip-offs as to which store it is would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know the store's name, but it's near the corner of Brunswick and Johnson St.. Imperials are around AU$260-280. It's just off Brunswick st... I think it's Victoria St. I'll should be able to get the full address next week as my office is around the corner.

They look nice (first time that I've seen them). They also stock Rag & Bone.

• 9 months later...
The HQ is in Queensland, so i'm going to assume it's made up there.

Cheers for that, I someone tried to tell me they were made in an old Levis factory in Melbourne, but i thought they were made somewhere in QL.