jeans on deck?

poly800rock

In rotation:

- APC cure

- Eternal x Bears

Just started the Eternals last week after getting the legs taken in by the tailor (now about an 18cm at the hem)

On deck:

- April 77?

Where are you gonna get your April 77s?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on rotation:

Samurai S0110XJ,

Sugarcane SC40500N

Studio D'artisan SD-D01

A.P.C. OD Black NS

Evisu Lot.2001 No.3 OD Black with gold embroid gulls

on deck, not worn yet:

45rpm Sorahiko Indigo OW

Samurai S0500XX

Sugarcane SC40400N

Evisu Lot.2000 No.2

LVC Japan 1937-501

how did you get that haul into singapore?!

trying to figure out how to take better pics, think this shows the different shades of the denim well, and since they are all "on deck" seemed like a good place to post the pic :P

Denime 66, Warehouse 1101 Big E, Warehouse DuckDigger, Fullcount 1101, Lee 101B, Lee 101Z

denim1.jpg

how did you get that haul into singapore?!

xcoldricex (for the 45rpm). The rest, vpost, mainly. :). The black Evisu, from Redwolves Concept (the experience was terrible) .....

I've stopped (I hope), and now just enjoy wearing them.

Where are you gonna get your April 77s?

Moving to Paris in a few weeks... hopefully will be able to track some down to at least try them on

What size are yours? Can you post what they look like now' date=' esp. with you wearing them?[/quote']

Attached are a few pictures of the BearsxEternal, taken in about 2cm at the inseam at the hem, and tapered up to just above the knee. I bought a 30, and I'm about 175cm and 60 kg for reference. I haven't altered the length at all. They fit slightly tighter than the old Cures, and they hang much lower on the hips. The waist was really snug at first, but feels like it'll stretch out to a perfect size after it stops, er, stretching.

jooles, can you take pics of where they took them in at?
Certainly.

It looks like the tailor didn't touch the original serged seam. So no material was cut, and it was just "folded over." They did have to take the chainstitching apart though as you can see, so maybe some time down the road it'll come off... but I think it'll last a while.

The inseam flap now is a little bit wider, but it doesn't feel unusual. Another side-effect is that the pre-twisted legs are twisted slightly more, but it's not even noticeable.

Digital, are you thinking of doing the same? I guess if you really want to get it done right (without taking apart the serged seam), it would have to go like this:

1) take apart the chainstitch and the inseam stitching

2) fold the inseam flap over as much as you want

3) stitch up the inseam again

4) re-chainstitch

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

Have been wearing the shit outta my APC Rescues and switching my RRDS in and out 2x's a week or so. Just picked up a pair of Oni BSU-01's will be bringing them into rotation in a week or two after a good soak.

heavy rotation...

45rpm Sorahikos at 11 months now. 4 washes..just washed today. going to set these aside for awhile and start wearing the Jomons and black Sorahikos more often.

LVC 47 501xx

once or twice a week

45rpm Jomon

45rpm Sorahiko Black

bike rides only

Buzz Rickson 42 Lees

Never

Lee 52 (Japanese Edwin made)

LVC 71 646