roy6

Worst of Ebay

For complaining about various idiots, scammers, & lockup artists.

For instance:

6202724629_11e621cbde_b.jpg

Tarty Scottish lady who models all of the clothes (mostly mens) herself in the misguided notion that men will buy any item of mens apparel with a cheap bra peeking out of it.

Labels almost any Levi's item as LVC.

Nice. Will have to look whether that shop is still on ebay that sold "the famous Samurai denim". Cheap denim with putting-True-Religion-to-shame embroideries of fighting samurais.

I always see those when I type in samurai. Good for laughs!

For complaining about various idiots, scammers, & lockup artists.

Tarty Scottish lady who models all of the clothes (mostly mens) herself in the misguided notion that men will buy any item of mens apparel with a cheap bra peeking out of it.

Labels almost any Levi's item as LVC.

Too bloody right Roy .

I have wasted my time far too often complaing to ebay about Levi listings , my faourite being " i dont know if these are fake but they look ...." Ebay doesnt give a shit unless some big corps' suits get involved .

Absolutely shocking. Check out the "satin secretary blouse" one.

No, things that would look hideous with denim are perfectly appropriate.

Just what everyone needs: http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-prs-NWT-TRUE-RELIGION-BILLY-RICKY-GIANT-BIG-T-JEANS-/150591561831?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item230ff4e067

50 obviously fake pairs of True Religion jeans at higher prices than authentic pairs ought to be selling for. What a joke...

How about every seller that lists a 70's Lee 91-J as 40's or earlier....see this shit almost every week. Note the R & MR folks!

^

it's that way with 501's too, but the place i've seen it most prevalent is with Wrangler gear. everybody thinks their generic wrangler gear is 40's and 50's when it's typically 70's or 80's.

^Carhart too- though sometimes it works vice-versa.

Probably I should not pick on my favorite Ebay girl again so soon, but this really grabbed me:

6310280252_4fb2d0c5b8_b.jpg

What a deal! A crappy, sloppily over-sized mass-market Levi's jacket made in China from the '90s for only $300!

No wait, on sale ONLY $150!!

And In a rare size Hermaphrodite Large! I better go post this in Superdenim deals...

it was the suede sleeves that had me convinced... talk about SEXAY!

(*barfs in corner... lady needs to drop a few lbs before she parades around in lingerie online).

-rF

Leather worn by women must be black, tight and shiny. My very honest opinion. Hell for leather, yes!

(*barfs in corner... lady needs to drop a few lbs before she parades around in lingerie online).

-rF

I think Brits must like that sort of thing.

edit- maybe an item for repro in the LVC S/S 2012 ladies line?

^^^

yes, I think I heard ladies S/s 2012 was inspired by a Salina,KS truck stop circa 1993.

roy6 seems quite infatuated with this particular lassie. I think she could be the one to end his sinful ways and turn him back on the 'straight' and narrow! :)

^Carhart too- though sometimes it works vice-versa.

Probably I should not pick on my favorite Ebay girl again so soon, but this really grabbed me:

6310280252_4fb2d0c5b8_b.jpg

What a deal! A crappy, sloppily over-sized mass-market Levi's jacket made in China from the '90s for only $300!

No wait, on sale ONLY $150!!

And In a rare size Hermaphrodite Large! I better go post this in Superdenim deals...

6323072911_630180274b_o.jpg

Only 350% of original price! Only 98% utterly misleading!

Normally, yes. But, speaking personally, I'd rather boil my penis.

...and you might just have to if you ever did venture down that path!