Delete Me!

lifeup

Yes, it's extremely bitchy. "You don't" has all these incredible undertones of bitchiness. Now, is it a stupid answer? Quite possibly. But it's also a stupid question.

I'm sure everyone on this forum hates me. This is the cross I must bear.

edit: I can ban you if you want, though

edit 2: I bet you're a Niketalker!

Stupid question? Just because you dont have a good reason doesn't mean you can label things as stupid. I searched. Did I find an answer? No.

Does everyone hate you? No. Dont be so hard on yourself. It's not going to get you sympathy.

I'd appreciate it if you banned my other account. I dont want it open to public. I'll PM you.

I aint a Niketalker either. FUNNY

Yes, it's extremely bitchy. "You don't" has all these incredible undertones of bitchiness. Now, is it a stupid answer? Quite possibly. But it's also a stupid question.

I'm sure everyone on this forum hates me. This is the cross I must bear.

edit: I can ban you if you want, though

edit 2: I bet you're a Niketalker!

kill him...

but why aren't you aloow the account to be deleted? i don't understand the concept behind it. i mean i delete my myspace account, and it was quick and easy...

superfuture's like the mafia. Once you're in, you're in for life.

his posts seem pretty unremarkable. Maybe he's embarassed about talking about backseat fucking and what not. Or maybe because he's just 17 and confused??

Hap = good cop

Minya = psycho cop

Haha no not fucking. 17 and confused? Warmer. But really, I can't tell you why. Oh and for the record I dont want this account deleted. I like this one. It's my other one.

Still, I don't understand why people can't delete their accounts. Sure, it may be annoying and random. Even idiotic. But supertalk should still allow it instead of forcing users like me to manually edit all of my comments.

Also I dont have anything against anyone here. Well, maybe except Minya's way of speech. Sorry for the hassle?

supertalk should still allow it instead of forcing users like me to manually edit all of my comments.

you know... if you dont say shit that you regret you dont have to edit anything. or if you realise that this is just an internet fashion forum and its not really that important what these people think of you, then it doesnt matter.

be more thoughtful about what you say, or dont give a fuck. those are your 2 options.

or you could go back and edit all your posts to make them completly off subject, with things like random pictures and engrish sayings. then you would be doing something interesting.

EDIT: i guess it may mattrer what these people think if they live near you. i have the luxuary of living far away from anyone who would be caught dead posting shit up here, so i dont worry.

Guest Airjamie
why one do you want deleted:

DrugsAreBadMkay?

or

SevenJeansAreOverrated

this should be a poll

You ass! Im supposed to be the one who calls that dude out everytime!!!!! I guess i was late though.

Edit: where the fuck is my smiley.

or you could go back and edit all your posts to make them completly off subject, with things like random pictures and engrish sayings. then you would be doing something interesting.

i like the idea of having to clean up your own mess. speaking of, you might be making an even bigger mess right now, lifeup.