Shooting people in the face saved my life

DüM

I just like how team firefights feel in this game. I'm suprised that I like the feel/movement of the game too. Visuals are good.

It's just a different game really.

Will probably spend more time with MW3 because of brobocop, but I def want more of this.

I'm picking it up DUM so I'll squad up with you when there isn't MW3 brobocopping...I played it a ton the first day it came out and now I'm letting it rest until the full release. I'm anticipating some changes so attempting not to bore myself on the same map before I even get the game.

Anyone go to Subway and pick up the full Uncharted 3 Multiplayer for the cost of a coke? Definitely way improved over the Beta in my opinion. Been playing for hours and leveled up to 20. Definitely worth the price of admission even if you're not interested in the full game. A month of the full multiplayer for less than $2 is a steal. If anyone picks this up shout at me...Forgot to mention, all stats carry over if you do pick up the full game so it's win-win.

yo wassup pimps

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2826550451895633002/

i made a sufu platooooon. i made it for everyone, but it says pc next to it - i'm not sure if it's because i'm on pc or that it's now pc only - but i made it for all of us.

if it's for pc only, you guys better make them ps3 and xbox ones, but fan this one too. SUFU COMING THRU YOU BLAD.

The AK fares me way better than the other sides guns, but I thought it's just because I'm used to the AK's ironsights from MW2. I don't really like having the sights on the assault rifles.

the tac light fucks with me alot though. I hate when I could've taken 2-3 dudes out but I can't see them because of it, but I guess that's the point.

I like the no killcam, shit it even shows you where they are kinda anyway. Sniping or like perching up in a good position is really rewarding in this game.

I unlocked the Scar-h and was clearing house with that for a while. I could never really get used to the AK. I was using the smaller one (the default engineer class) when i was on the other side and was really liking that.

The tact light is really annoying.

^ I noticed that too. There's a lot of problems with the prone, like going below ground and sliding down on an incline.

If anybody is using a sniper class, theres a glitch for the rocks. If drop your squad spawn on top of a rock you will sink into it and you can hit dus but they can't hit you. Only problem is you can't get out...and it's for lammes only. lol

when you guys are playing assault, do you find it can take upto like 5 goes to defibrillate a teammate? by then you're dead -_-

Yeah, I noticed this. Really frustrating. You have to be pretty much on top of your team-mate and aiming directly at them. Let's hope they fix that in the alpha. It always felt relatively smooth in BC2.

Shit...I just went to a gametest and it turns out we played battlefield 3 campaign...

instacop...

Waaaay smoother and shitloads more texture than beta. It's as if the clunkiness in the beta never existed. Everything is even more on point, especially the sounds and the recoil. It kinda feels like a completely different game from the beta tbh. brainspload.

I guess I was right to think that the beta was solely meant to get all the kinks and glitches out of the game. Definitely DO NOT judge the game on how the beta plays.

Be advised…

2nd what Baeyer said.

Generally a FPS nub and first time BF player but am having a great time playing it even if it's the same map/gamemode over and over.

Also, I like how Rush has this build in "story"/purpose in it. You get half a dozen players all running in the same direction with a clear goal, MW2 feels more like an ants nest at time, everyone going everywhere doing their own thing.

I like how it feels like there is more going on beyond what I'm doing there, MW's maps feel more like arena's to me. Plus small things like the breathing while running or chips of tile/stone flying around really up the experience for me.

Guess I'm sold, excited about other maps and modes!

(still very excited about MW3 as well!)

You can tell the beta is rough around the edges. Don't know what else people expected. That said, I'm having so much fun with it. I can see myself losing hundreds of hours of my life to BF3 when it drops.

That's because everyone expected it to be a demo even though its just a beta.

What people don't realize is that they did the same thing with bad company. They released a shitty beta version of the multiplayer to the public because that's how majority of glitches/bugs get found. Why else would they release it with pre-alpha rendered graphics?

There was a couple times where the ground gave out and i didn't do the reload the motion when i reloaded, but I am having some serious fun playing it.

There has been a lot of people camping with the sniper though recently. I guess it is to be expected, but I just don't see the point of nursing a K/D ratio in this game.

And the UMP45 is a beast.

ohtCzd697lc

cs:s player baits cod community. loool.

Sure he baits but hes also correct. The Quake and CS pros of yesteryear would piss all over that game. I'm an old Cal-I CS vet(?) and playing CoD is a joke compared to CS. I imagine this is how my top shit Q3 playing friends felt when they'd play CS.

I'm still loving BF3 even if it frustrates the shit out of me how retarded people are half the time. BF is one of those games thats large enough I dont feel I have to get THAT mad at because how can my insults and yelling control 32 other people on my team?

one of the reasons i don't like BF is the squad shit, how can you act as a team when you can only communicate with 4 people at a time, also hit detection and recoil is kind of fucked up, gives it a shooting gallery sort of feel, camping really outweighs gun game if you want a solid K/D