Forget Febreeze I think I have it

__3xL

Listed as Citrus Fragranced : germicidal , fungicidal , Staphylocidal , psedomonacidal , tuberculocidal & virucidal . This spray by Oster is a homicidal maniac germ , fungus and bacteria killing spray .

People using febreeze realize that even though you are spraying your crotch if there is bacteria they most likely embedded into fibers as jeans are pourous and went dormant until you get it warm again with your crotch , BUT this stuff rocks nonetheless just based on potential on theoretical effectiveness . I dunno what Febreez label lists though to be fair ... ?

It was made for hair clippers to disinfect them and at $5 or so a 16oz can I think it is much better than Febreezey ..

Here is a photo of the things it has been tested to kill - even HIV-1 ...

So far I just give my jeans a day or two off the wear and spray lightly those two days and let them air dry until the citrus smell dissipates .. It basically evaporates out of it's base anyways leaving only the germ killing ingrediants behind I assume .

159274264.jpg

Also realize that I thought the one thing to fear not washing jeans would be jock itch , but if you get a minor cut and Staph virus enters your blood - you could die in a matter of months from it .. staph supposedly lives on all of out bodies all the time , but is not deadly or a true virus of course until it enters INTO out blood ..

kill it off your denim dudes ...

Yeah I know but just knowing that it will kill it even for the few seconds it is alive or whatever is cool peace of mind ..

Maybe that one virus cell lingering in a drop of blood from that girl you got drunk and boned on her monthly when she attacked your lap before you slid your condom on ...

something ... lol .. peace of mind is a good thing though ..

Right here is the one you can find at beauty supply spots like Sally's - the one I have in fact B0001M1IIU.01-ASZEJTW651PPQ._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

~~ and this is the one at pet supply shops ~~ OST01478_l.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's the same thing - different label for different market is all .. used for pet clippers vs human hair clippers ..

Also realize that I thought the one thing to fear not washing jeans would be jock itch , but if you get a minor cut and Staph virus enters your blood - you could die in a matter of months from it .. staph supposedly lives on all of out bodies all the time , but is not deadly or a true virus of course until it enters INTO out blood ..

kill it off your denim dudes ...

Er, staph isn't a true virus ever - it's a bacteria. Don't you kids learn biology these days?

And killing HIV in the wild isn't particularly hard - it's a quite fragile virus, certainly compared to something like Hep B which you could theoretically catch from surface contamination.

I'm not a dirty dude miz :-( I didn't buy the stuff FOR my jeans I bought it for my hair clippers and just figured it would be good to disinfect anything in the jeans if not washing for extended periods ...

dr jonboy - if staph isn't a true virus why is there no true cure and why did it kill my uncle ? it may not be categorized as virus - but infection that kills you to me equates virus .

dr jonboy - if staph isn't a true virus why is there no true cure and why did it kill my uncle ? it may not be categorized as virus - but infection that kills you to me equates virus .

Then pardon my french but you're a fucking moron. A virus is a self replicating DNA or RNA sequence packed in a protein coat. Without infecting a host, a virus is inactive and does nothing. Examples of viruses are HIV, HPV, Herpes, Influenza etc.

A bacteria is a single cell living organism. It has a nucleus, a cell membrane, is capable of division on its own without infecting a host. Bacteria can be aerobic (live in oxygenated atmospheres) or anaerobic (die in the presence of oxygen). Examples of bacteria include Staph. aureus, Salmonella, E. coli, P. gingivalis.

Both bacteria and viruses can be pathogens. Antibiotics are drugs that kill bacteria, and do nothing to viruses. Antivirals, of which there aren't many, are useless on bacteria.

Really, to call them the same thing is like me saying a pair of jeans is the same things a high heel shoe. I mean they both go on your body, right?

I can't believe people can leave school in this day and age and not know simple biology like that.

Then pardon my french but you're a fucking moron. A virus is a self replicating DNA or RNA sequence packed in a protein coat. Without infecting a host, a virus is inactive and does nothing. Examples of viruses are HIV, HPV, Herpes, Influenza etc.

A bacteria is a single cell living organism. It has a nucleus, a cell membrane, is capable of division on its own without infecting a host. Bacteria can be aerobic (live in oxygenated atmospheres) or anaerobic (die in the presence of oxygen). Examples of bacteria include Staph. aureus, Salmonella, E. coli, P. gingivalis.

Both bacteria and viruses can be pathogens. Antibiotics are drugs that kill bacteria, and do nothing to viruses. Antivirals, of which there aren't many, are useless on bacteria.

Really, to call them the same thing is like me saying a pair of jeans is the same things a high heel shoe. I mean they both go on your body, right?

I can't believe people can leave school in this day and age and not know simple biology like that.

you could have said that in a much nicer way, man. and with much less pretension.

err jonboy - like I said Doc Okama - Staph can kill if it enters the body - so why try and school me on a basic simple 1 + 1 knowledge of what the fuck it truly is - a potential killer ..

How many bacteria can kill you once they reach advanced stages ? It has virus like attributes is wtf I said clearly . Like I said it killed my uncle they could not treat it so I look at it like it is a virus - uncurable ..

You need no education to know the difference and you calling me out my name - if we were face to face - I would've broke your nose quickly and not looked back . guaranteed

nothing more stupid than someone calling a person morons and stupid just so they can look/feel smart ...

How many bacteria can kill you once they reach advanced stages ? It has virus like attributes is wtf I said clearly . Like I said it killed my uncle they could not treat it so I look at it like it is a virus - uncurable ..

Plenty of bacterial infections are life threatening. If they weren't we wouldn't need antibiotics. TB can kill you. Salmonella can kill you. There are lots of new antibiotic strains of bugs out there - MRSA, VRSA, active proof of evolution at work. Necrotising Faciitis - the flesh eating bug - that'll rot your flesh on your bones as it kills you. I'm sorry about your uncle - blame 40 years of people making their doctors give them antibiotics for colds and other non-bacterial illnesses, plus livestock farmers and their widespread use of antibiotics as growth supplements for chickens and cows. Sadly antibiotic resistant bacteria are going to be more and more of a problem as it's taking some time for new drugs to make their way through the pipelines.

At the same time there are plenty of non-lethal viruses - Herpes won't kill you, most influenzas won't kill you. The common cold - rhinovirus - that's a virus and it won't kill you either. Plus there are viruses we can treat - some strains of AIDS, HSV (cold sores and herpes).

academics and middle management have a strange tendency to grow gigantic balls once they get behind the protection of the internet.

dr. jon, i wouldn't try that kind of attitude with them kentucky boys. you'll find things are much different than they are in london.

that being said, jonboy is technically right, but over here in the states, "virus" has the connotation of "potentially deadly disease" which is what i think numero meant. hiv and aids are at epidemic levels in certain demographics of the u.s. and many americans equate any type of infectious disease as a "virus". even in computers, we use the term "virus" for any type of malicious program, when it is technically a specific type of computer program.

so, just some miscommunication.