what no

Uniqlo +J F/W 11

New store opens on Friday, gonna go and try to cop a fishtail. Anybody else going?

I'll be in the city first weekend of November what do you think the other stores stock will be like? Not fucking around in soho at all

thanks Nov, i have a proxy going this friday and may consider that cardigan i posted in Small then.

the new opening will restock of a lot of things you guys think? i hope they still have the tasmanian wool pants....

@akuma, both of the new stores are bigger than the one in Soho so I'm assuming they'll have at least comparable if not better stocks of everything.

God damn I wish the weather would cool down so I can wear this shit.

^

Didn't try that one on, but the shawl collar sweater fit way huge. I'm normally on the small/medium border and I was swimming in the small. All the chunky knits looked to have a similar fit.

why they do that :mad:

no love for short du's. How do the vests fit? I'm assuming huge as well?

why they do that :mad:

no love for short du's. How do the vests fit? I'm assuming huge as well?

i tried on a size small over a leather and it fit okay, lol.

New store opens on Friday, gonna go and try to cop a fishtail. Anybody else going?

so 5th ave is gonna have new items? anyone know if Soho will have new stuff too?

in case my proxy will not be able to make it,

anyone willing to proxy me

I am looking at 2 pants, specifically Tasmanian wool in dark gray & navy.

@arlee - Talked to an SA in Soho last time I was there and he said all the stores are getting shipments of new stuff tomorrow.

Do they have the +J fish tail parka in the green?? Oh and does anyone know how they fit? Seems most things there run large.

Do they have the +J fish tail parka in the green?? Oh and does anyone know how they fit? Seems most things there run large.

yes, the parkas are available. They do run a bit big.

no new stuff at the new store its all the same stuff that was at soho, new stuff not coming in till november

^ sorry to call him out, but dude is lying. his reputation as a proxy is even more shoddy (via styleforum).

i've been to the 5th ave store. no new +j stuff at all.

that or he thinks devilish is referring to the half coat and not the blocktech

^ sorry to call him out, but dude is lying. his reputation as a proxy is even more shoddy (via styleforum).

i've been to the 5th ave store. no new +j stuff at all.

I'll admit, when i did a proxy for a member on SF, it didn't work out. I was unaware of my school's course load, and during that week i was booked. I wind up buying 1 of the 2 item he requested but he just wanted a refund. I ended up refunding him and kept the item i initially brought for him.

I am trustworthy. I don't make excuses. While i may not always live up to my word, ill always find ways to make things work for the best. i don't often go on SF as frequent as i go on here but please don't automatically discount me. I don't want others to perceive me as irresponsible. I been getting a couple of proxy requests and now they become unresponsive.

^^^^sounds like a ringing endorsement to me.

btw the 5th ave store is mammoth, really overwhelming. it's like 10x bigger than soho. they're already sold out of some sizes of +j but i assume they restock. it's a real bummer though, even more of a tourist vibe than soho these days - greeters and the whole nine

In the Soho store right now, SA told me the fish tail is coming on November 2nd and that the first shipments will be on sale then too.

mistake on my part: the cashmere blended chesterfield and double-breasted coat are both at the store, although the website says they'll be released on nov. 2

i tried on both. XS fits nicely with a suit underneath. that double-breasted coat had me wet.

Checked out the 5th ave location today and indeed it was overwhelming to be in a store that big.

Good selections of +J stuffs. Picked up the tapered khaki pants that were sold out in my size at the soho store. Yup, 2nd drop is in November 2nd.