poverty = no digital camera = crucifixion

sawyer

People who post on forums to tell others that they spend too much time on forums or that taking pictures is stupid are my favourite internet oxymoron.

Also I'm pretty sure yacht searched my posts to find one to neg after I negged him, sweet :cool:

ive gotten my lst 3 cameras from either my parents or my wifes. they were all at least 5 years old when i got them. if theres no way you can get a used camera from someone you need to work on interpersonal realtionships more.

TRUTH. except im not "bougie" like cheep and have wifes.

Or just do it the normal way; get money, buy cameras.

When I was young and our only cow died, my father made me practice on his dick so that I'd keep up with my milking skills until he could afford a new one. He never did. Point being, there's no excuse for not being able to buy a digital camera in today's economy.

People who post on forums to tell others that they spend too much time on forums or that taking pictures is stupid are my favourite internet oxymoron.

Also I'm pretty sure yacht searched my posts to find one to neg after I negged him, sweet :cool:

Indeed I did and it took me about 5 seconds to find one stupid enough to neg.

Also go back and read my post. You'll notice that in no way shape or form did I criticize the concept of WAYWT. You are a fucking idiot.

EDIT: Had a camera. Someone dropped me onto it and I smashed the lens. Have really had no desire or need for a camera since then, so when I've had a job and dollars I have never chosen to save up and get a new one. At the moment I literally don't have $30 to but a shitty digital camera at a pawn shop. Continue to make fun of me for being poor Sufu

At the moment I literally don't have $30 to but a shitty digital camera at a pawn shop. Continue to make fun of me for being poor Sufu

you don't deserve to be made fun of for being poor. rather, it should be for the self-pity and the fact that, as a poor person, you willingly chooses to hang out in a forum devoted to conspicuous consumption

At the moment I literally don't have $30 to but a shitty digital camera at a pawn shop. Continue to make fun of me for being poor Sufu

if you read all the posts carefully you'd see that no one is making fun of you for being poor. they're calling out your wack game of putting yourself up on a poverty cross, assuming everyone else is rich and on top of all that saying they are bad people for having disposable income

if you read all the posts carefully you'd see that no one is making fun of you for being poor. they're calling out your wack game of putting yourself up on a poverty cross, assuming everyone else is rich and on top of all that saying they are bad people for having disposable income

if you read all his posts carefully you'd see that he's not saying people are bad for having disposable income. but he does have a case against you for your wack game of actually using the term "wack game" and for crucifying yourself on the awkward metaphor cross by saying "putting yourself on a poverty cross"

ugh now i remember why i should never get involved with internet arguments

but seriously

"unlike most of you bougie fucks" = "i am poor, everyone else is rich"

"bougie fucks" = decadent, shameless. bourgeoisie has a negative connotation, no two ways about it. calling someone a fuck is also pretty value laden but that's just my own personal interpretation i guess.

"making fun of me for being poor" = get on that cross son cause they crucifyin you for being poor!

ugh now i remember why i should never get involved with internet arguments

but seriously

"unlike most of you bougie fucks" = "i am poor, everyone else is rich"

"bougie fucks" = decadent, shameless. bourgeoisie has a negative connotation, no two ways about it. calling someone a fuck is also pretty value laden but that's just my own personal interpretation i guess.

"making fun of me for being poor" = get on that cross son cause they crucifyin you for being poor!

Seriously. This is virtual masturbation.

However, there was basically an entire page shitting on me for not scrounging up a digital camera, what the fuck do you call that?

Truth on the initial post: I was hammered and kind of shocked at all the negativity I was receiving. And all for posting a shirt on here that some people happened to like. I honestly don't have problem with anyone who makes money.

Now can someone please post a bad fit on here (because apparently it can't be me due to never having posted on fit or lack of internet credibility or some shit)

^Just buy a camera (any means necessary) or shut the fuck up. We don't need to hear about it.

I haven't said shit about a camera in several posts. WTF? IF you'll notice the last thing I said in my last post was lets get back to shitty fits. The idea that this thread was even created:

mindblownp1.gif

Indeed I did and it took me about 5 seconds to find one stupid enough to neg.

As a wise man once told me, retaliatory negging is the ultimate sign of bitchass-ness.