No more denim...

PG2G

i'm nairb49, and i can't stop.

just got my pair of eternal 811s today, grace á DD

beautiful denim, really nice thickness and weight, and stiffer than any amount of starch could ever get my RRDS.

Deciding to put everything aside, and actually wear these constantly, lets see if I can manage.

do we get like denim coins like in AA? so like after 30 days I get a selvedge coin?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm nairb49, and i can't stop.

just got my pair of eternal 811s today, grace á DD

beautiful denim, really nice thickness and weight, and stiffer than any amount of starch could ever get my RRDS.

Deciding to put everything aside, and actually wear these constantly, lets see if I can manage.

where from, again?

i like how this thread went from "No more denim..." to "i just bought the...."

damn even the denim craze takes over our threads we start about trying to stop buying denim. How you say your going to quit buying denim when just a day ago your saying....

"I just bought a pair of samuris and im officially done, no more denim for me thats it!"

its like a crackhead saying.....

"I just bout my last bag of crack, thats it! After this no more crack for me."

thats what you call an addiction cuz u know next month there is going to be a harder looking new style of denim that you wont be able to resisit. Its like the surfer whos lookin in search for that perfect wave.

damn even the denim craze takes over our threads we start about trying to stop buying denim. How you say your going to quit buying denim when just a day ago your saying....

"I just bought a pair of samuris and im officially done, no more denim for me thats it!"

thats what you call an addiction cuz u know next month there is going to be a harder looking new style of denim that you wont be able to resisit. Its like the surfer whos lookin in search for that perfect wave.

Very well said. I'm guilty of this. I like this thread because it's quite fun to read. Makes you relate to other people that share the same passion. I mean we're talking about jeans and to other people, our topics here are absurd. We here at SF are, least to say, different from the ordinary consumer and we take our jeans seriously and in a different manner like no other.

People who are guilty of this addiction has a deeper attachment to "just jeans".

Sometimes we have abnormal behavior. PG2G discouraged me from getting the AI-001 because it's hot wear (btw, how do they weigh?). I said, "wow, what a relief. i live in the tropics and more than half the year, it's really really hot." Guess what happened next?

what are you talking about, show some respect to the ppl who been posting way before you.

good

marshalls suck

boutique amps all the way

They were good enough for Hendrix and Clapton and they are good enough for me (talking about the old tube heads, not the solid state ones.)

But hey, enlighten me about boutique amps! Start a new thread about them. :)

On topic, I am contemplating one more pair of jeans before xcoldricex leaves Japan... then I'm out for like, seven years or something. Yeah, right.

i broke my promise. i got a pair of slightly used 10th anniversary warehouse 1001xx's for $80. come on. you would've too- with a pretty box and denim book....

dammit!

Hello, I'm masuerte and am a new (and newly recovering) denim addict. The last time I bought denim was a month ago from Lion's Den, Crates... full price... before the damn Activeendeavors sale...

You know reading this page actually MADE me wanna go buy another pair... I get the itch especially whenever coldrice posts... or mizanation... or friggin' 6am with his damn weird yet intruiging posts talking about uniqlo denim.

Coldrice, could you get me some uniqlo denim? Why do we have a denim dealer inside the denim-addicts-anonymous group?