No more denim...

PG2G

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow syb, that's like an apc stretch. but looking at fading reports from guys like takashi @ denim-gallery.heavy.jp, it seems possible to get great results from denim two or three sizes bigger than you with a little help from belts and things. good luck with your projects. (garden too)

Quote: it seems possible to get great results from denim two or three sizes bigger than you with a little help from belts and things.

Hey! I could use my Guatemalan alpine snow beast leather belt. Hand cured by native sherpas with the love juice of the female snow beast, in a secret location thousands of feet above the snowline. Never thought of that. Cheers.

Edited by sybaritical on Jun 16, 2006 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
Quote: if that makes sense

hah, so i guess you're having someone distress another fabric on purpose to duplicate you favorite pair? that's an interesting project.

--- Original message by Chicken on Jun 16, 2006 04:53 AM

NO

One thing about consuming a lot and learning about something is that you become jaded. I buy only one pair a year to wear, the others I buy are for the library. Now if I could only stop buying old guitar amps!

Carpe Denim! (not the jean brand silly!)

1123865699585_selvage_edited.JPG

Edited by Serge d Nimes on Jun 16, 2006 at 09:28 PM

Quote:

Oh god yes, I have enough raw selvage denim to last me a lifetime. If anyone wears between 31-33 waist, please ask me to sell you stuff.

although digital, those 811s.....

just can't kick it.

--- Original message by nairb49 on Jun 16, 2006 10:12 PM

Aw c'mon what's one more? You don't have any Eternals in your collection right? RIGHT??? It's incomplete! icon_smile_evil.gif

How about a listing of your collection?

Do we have any failures yet? :)

I almost wish I could be banned from only superdenim :P I think I've already got like 3 pairs I want :/ I guess I'll blow my all my money on shoes, shirts, and accessories for the time being.

It's easy to buy nothing when you are in school full time - work only part time and live alone and pay all your own bills and rent ...

Very little of any type of side hustle nowadays anymore - repair / upgrade the occassional PC for a bill or so that's about it ...

ugh

I have failed, sort of-----I reserved the Samurai S5000BK for August-------two months short of my 6 month pledge

BUT IT WAS LTD ED! I HAD TO COP!!!!!!

stick to the script damnit. now were all able to buy one more pair of jeans.

while were on the topic of buying jeans, i suggest buying a durable, attractive pair of canes from yours truly.

Now I'm officially a member of the No more denim gang. I got the dubble works 660 yesterday.. I couldn`t resist the fit of them anymore. Strange thing though, my size 32 DW is about as snug in the waist as my 36 Eternals..

If anyone is interested in measurements (sp??!) and detailed pics I could probably do some over the weekend.

i'm nairb49, and i can't stop.

just got my pair of eternal 811s today, grace á DD

beautiful denim, really nice thickness and weight, and stiffer than any amount of starch could ever get my RRDS.

Deciding to put everything aside, and actually wear these constantly, lets see if I can manage.