broneck

Super Trashed in Paris

Is this dead? Seems like nobody is excited anymore? Or maybe it's just so far away there's no reason to keep talking about it?

too far away ;)

Yeah, I think it's just we kinda blew our excitement wad. I'm still pumped on the idea and plan on reviving it in a bit when we've got a bit more of an idea when everyone can actually do it.

i was just thinking about this yesterday. Still pumped! Need to be after those spring/summer D&G scarf print shorts hit stores though. Want to be gaudy when I hit Paris!

blasting that Watch The Throne on the plane son!

I'll be there. But I live in Paris already so it makes the things a little bit easier.

London contingent should break down the H van sitting outside the Serpentine Gallery one night and truck it over when the time is right.

Comes with espresso machine, ice cream & overpriced sandwiches.

will update da list at home

shit is getting buck! might need to split this into two groups if we're still gonna take a serious run at this

or mayube no ones gonna show up and therell be too much rooms this is a long term thing it has to be planned nicely but it's too early now. unless i got kept out of the loop and everyones already got their flight ticket aha.

Hahah i don't think so. And people will show up cuz this gon' be a cash up front affair. If no one shows up we'll just have to try and fill those extra (free!) bedrooms with parisienne models.

Exactly. We aren't paying for these tickets a week before. This month in advance shit right here. I still need my passport mane.

Hahah i don't think so. And people will show up cuz this gon' be a cash up front affair. If no one shows up we'll just have to try and fill those extra (free!) bedrooms with parisienne models.

I like this idea.