Wow, the most awesome jeans ever

Serge d Nimes

those are dope! . . the denim looks very textured/slubby in the pics. I would love to see them in person . . . they remind me of a pair of ecru jean shops (with orange selvedge) I'm been jonesing for . . . only down side of white jeans is they don't seem to wear in, just get progressively dirty . . .

Huh, I live in Santa Barbara now. I like it but, damn it is lilly white.

Someone should buy them and wear without washing for 6 months and post pics. That way we all know exactly how much piss, dirt and nastiness--that dark raw denim usually disguises-- we are walking around with by wearing jeans without washing them. Actually fuck that I'd rather not know.

honey, you're my religion

Even though you haven't yet expanded

To include a heaven after

Even though I have demanded it

i recently picked up some white 501s and had them taken in to fit nice and skinny. i wore them twice and they are already DIRTY.

dirt on the legs, piss (even one stray drop is fatal!), coffee. im going to wear them once more and get em real dirty then give them a hot soak in some oxy- dry detergent bath.

white jeans are pretty unforgiving but i want to get a nice grey dirty patina on these. white denim just looks better after it gets a bit of life in/on them.

Quote:

Someone should buy them and wear without washing for 6 months and post pics. That way we all know exactly how much piss, dirt and nastiness--that dark raw denim usually disguises-- we are walking around with by wearing jeans without washing them. Actually fuck that I'd rather not know.

--- Original message by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Jun 11, 2006 11:44 PM

That'd be quite funny, if not enlightening.

I wish I'd put in a bid for these now seeing how cheap they went for.