Supermusic: Soundtrack To Your Day

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best wu album ever.....

heres what ive been listening to

meet-the-beatles.jpg

i love the beatles... and i love cheap records... so this was one of my best thirft store finds...

you cannot "not" love the beatles. one of the best groups ever, if not the best. people that know music love them, and people that dont know shit about music love them.

you cannot "not" love the beatles. one of the best groups ever, if not the best. people that know music love them, and people that dont know shit about music love them.

i found this irritating. how do you define "best"?

i've been listening to the new boris and the new sonic youth. i love both of those.

i found this irritating. how do you define "best"?

i've been listening to the new boris and the new sonic youth. i love both of those.

well, i meant in terms of artistry and accessability, as you see in the rest of the post.

i don't see anything about artistry there. certainly accessibility, but i don't find that to be necessarily a good or bad thing. what i don't understand is people using expressions like "best ____ ever" to describe something as subjective as art.

i don't see anything about artistry there. certainly accessibility, but i don't find that to be necessarily a good or bad thing. what i don't understand is people using expressions like "best ____ ever" to describe something as subjective as art.

i understand your point. but, your saying the beatles arent artist? are you serious?

Guest fashion101
Gnarls Barkley's hyyyyped.

Crazy is a good song, the album's boring.

I've been steady bumping to Baltimore Club Crack and B-more Gutter Music mixes,

DJ Semtex presents Crunk and Grime volume 1, CX Kidtronik's Krak Attack, AFI's

Decemberunderground, Behemoth's Demigod, Autonervous' self-titled, and I'm

currently listening to Joy Division.

The latest Sonic Youth put me to sleep.

good call on the gnarls barkley cd. crazy is crazy good, but there are only like 2 other good songs on the cd. but i guess superfuture people love it. its a superfuture thing.

for me, im listening to from monuments to masses. the remix album. so good.

Guest fashion101
np: my shoegaze/newgaze/whatever you want to call it playlist:

DSC00016-1.jpg

im dissapointed in myself to say, but i do not recognize any of these artists. what genre is this all? bc i do like all kinds....

i guess i was wrong all along. anyways:

B00007FOMP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

amazing record. i have no problem saying he IS THE BEST SOUL AND R&B SINGER EVER!!!!!!!!!

you cant fuck with marvin... he can get you thinking or get you fucking... and does both with a natural ease...