Supermusic: Soundtrack To Your Day

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youngteam
i still get goosebumps when i hear loveless, everyday after like 2 years. i've played that album to death and it still sounds new.

loveless is motherfucking transcendent.

it's the best example of an album that can be fully described as art.

I have 24.9 days worth of music in my iTunes folder. I hope to have a full month's worth by the end of March. At the stroke of midnight on march 31st I will hit play on what will be the longest running dance party on record.

(not counting the summer of 1973 when the grateful dead managed to play an amazingly bizarre 41 day, 22 hour 3.4 minute cover of Tender is the Night. stage hands commented that it was like nothing they had ever seen or hoped to ever see again. at one point jerry garcia passed out for some 3 hours yet as if a man possessed his fingers kept on playing headache inducing arpeggio after headache inducing arpeggio)

back to my iTunes...

the playlist, simply titled "the effects of Color Me Badd on primates," will go down in the annals of history as the most monotonous and badly constructed mix ever to be played. many of those present will fall asleep for days at a time while others will hurl themselves out of my second story window when the one-hundred-twenty-fifth (yes they made that many) Ready For the World track plays. the shit will be the most epically mind-numbing mythological musical marathon in history. i may never return from this journey - best of wishes young world

flash is back & i'm out

super.jpg

today:

richie hawtin - live at dance department 538 040307

chris.su - szolfezs radiocafe 98.6 mix 170307

eleventh he reaches london - new demos

sunn 0))) and boris - etna (blip remix)

bailey & grooverider - 1xtra bass week live on radio 1 100307

the nation blue - protest songs

nile - annihilation of the wicked

musical ADD:

hotsnakes.jpg

Hot Snakes - Suicide Invoice

0510064-1_200x200.jpg

Ultra Dolphins - Mar

I've been flipping through a bunch of albums, but these 2 seem to hold my attention the most (kinda funny how they themselves are little musical ADD trips)

and startin to get pumped on lightning bolt again. they're touring, and i'm pretty much ready to explode with anticipation and excitement.

lightning bolt on the 31st! cant fucking wait!