Sufu custom Ebbets flannel hats (USE DIS ONE)

Hat design:  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Hat design:

• All grey hat with creme "S" and tonal grey (10) on the back, green satin underbrim
    • Grey hat with maroon brim & button, creme "S", tonal grey (10) on the back, green satin underbrim

Hey guys,

I'm dealing with some unfortunate events centered around terminal cancer in my immediate family. The coming months are going to be pretty difficult for me, and I'm not sure I can devote the time to wrapping this up. I know you guys were really excited about this project and I'm sorry to let you down. However, I have all of the ordering details in place (final design, pricing, and ~100 PMs of people ready to paypal), so if anyone wants to step up and coordinate the last steps, I'd be happy to fill them in on the necessary steps. If not, I'll try to gather addresses/paypal info in my spare time, but I can't give any hard deadlines.

Thanks again for all your interest. I'd love to see this one through but I have other things that need my attention for a while.

-Jason

I'm super excited to finish this project, but like Pavlov said, we're at the very start of transferring everything over to me. Since we're at that stage, I have no idea what steps are left, when I'll need payments, etc. I'll update y'all as soon as I can on how everything's gonna work!

• 2 weeks later...

All right y'all, here's what's gonna happen:

I was supposed to have everyone's information forwarded to me by Monday, but that hasn't happened yet. I've already had a few people drop due to how long it's taking and I want to see this project completed as soon as possible.

Monday I'll start a new thread showing the final cap design again (so everyone's on the same page) and request everyone to PM me their information again. My plan is to leave submissions open for a week and then send the order to Ebbetts. I realize some people may miss out if they don't see the new thread, but I feel like the excitement behind the project is dwindling and the people who are still on board will be active enough to check Sufu within a week. To make sure everyone gets a hat that wants one, though, I'll go back through this thread and make sure I got a PM from everyone that originally posted about ordering one. I feel like this is the best way to get everything sorted quickly.

I know some people were fine waiting and some weren't, so I'd like to hear what y'all are feeling right now and how that plan sounds.