Very boring question about Baggy Bjorn shrinkage

sneakeraddict.

would you say the fit like evisu vintage cuts?

Do the 34's fit like the 36's you are used to wearing..

I really like a more hip hop cut. Not falling off the ass but not tight.

Maybe I should stick with a 36 and just take in the waist?

Regardless of what waist size you buy, won't the leg openings be essentially the same? Going with a 34 will already require you to cinch it with a belt or take it in if you don't like wearing it around your ass like they show on the nudie fit guide. If you get a 32, it will probably stretch enough to sit where you want it to. If you get a 33 it will sit below your waist but above your ass, though it might not stay there. Assuming you don't wash them, they'll get baggier with wear will they not. Addict is certainly correct in saying that they are more of a relaxed fit, but once you soak them and do some 'hip-hop' related activity, they'll look good.

Yet Fung

Thanks for the advice... even though I did read some subliminal anti hip hop feelings.

But I was not talking about the leg openings but the width of the legs.

The bigger the waist the bigger the leg width.

I have to do this to every pant I buy not just jeans.

Actually you would be incorrect in that assumption. I'm probably going to embarass myself by saying this but I dance kind of a freestyle hip-hop all the time, and I've attempted to learn how to krump for about 4 months now at the risk of completely wrecking my back and shoulders. I know it's hard to picture an asian who can dance, but there are a few of us.

So, ya no hate, continue 'crip-walking'. Don't mind me.

sneakeraddict.

would you say the fit like evisu vintage cuts?

Do the 34's fit like the 36's you are used to wearing..

I really like a more hip hop cut. Not falling off the ass but not tight.

Yeah they fit similar to Evisus.

I have an Edwin Greenville size 36 W and they fit very similar to the Baggy Bjorns I just got which are 34 waist.

Don't worry, I'll peel the grapes, you just arrange the carrier.

Even if the leg opening is tight at first, it will stretch out soon enough. If you're not comfortable with that idea, scully, I suggest you try a hip-hop branded jean, like rocawear, enyce, ecko, or fubu.

No offence scully, but they're just jeans. You should want to buy jeans for the sake of quality, and certain unique details and characteristics. In this case, you want baggy jeans, so feel free to buy whatever brand fits the bill, and de-badge it so as to remain 'cool'.

• 11 months later...