FS: Brand New Amazing Pure Blue Japan AI-001 Jeans

Guest daytrade

Guest daytrade

*Update: Price is now $499 shipped.*

Selling a Brand new unaltered pair of size 36 natural indigo Pure Blue Japan AI-001's. Just awesome. They are some of the best jeans I have ever seen. On par or better then 45rpm. Unfortunately they did not fit. (i.e. I like my jeans a little looser) :( Arrgh. Price is less than what I paid for them from xcoldricex. I don't think he allows returns? So, here they are! My asking price is $539 shipped. I'm Paypal verified and I ship fast! Thanks for looking.

pbjtop.JPG

pbj1.JPG

pbj3.JPG

pbj8.JPG

pbj9.JPG

pbjmacro2.JPG

pbjmacro1.JPG

Edited by daytrade on Jun 8, 2006 at 05:35 PM

Guest daytrade
Quote:

nice pair u got there...first time i seen a pair of jeans go over $500 here in supermarket. gl with the sale though.

--- Original message by Smackadog on Jun 1, 2006 07:28 PM

Thanks Smack. They look even better in person. Worth the money IMO. The person who gets them won't regret the purchase.

Guest daytrade
Quote:

i might buy them if you go down on the price some, i can't afford jeans that expensive.

--- Original message by obsessis on Jun 2, 2006 07:35 AM

Thanks for the interest obsessis. I'd like to keep the price where it is for the time being as there is some interest so far.

Edited by daytrade on Jun 2, 2006 at 03:31 PM

Guest daytrade
Quote:

how much for the bag?

--- Original message by greentea on Jun 2, 2006 07:27 AM

Sorry, the bag only comes with the jeans.

Guest daytrade
Quote:

They're waaaay to big for me, but if it's not hard work can you post some more pics? I Know I'm seriously thinking about hooking a pair and it'd be great to perv on the details. Cheers.

--- Original message by sybaritical on Jun 2, 2006 07:32 AM

Sure, I'll see if I can post some more pictures.

Guest daytrade
Quote:

I have a pair of these, they are awesome :)

--- Original message by PG2G on Jun 2, 2006 05:54 PM

They are indeed. Ahhhh, I hate having to sell them. :(

Quote:

I believe the AI-001 only comes in even sizes, which is why I'm now wearing a rather tight 32 :P

--- Original message by PG2G on Jun 3, 2006 06:44 AM

My W30 pair measures exactly 31" in its one wash state (as in they're sold in one wash state by PBJ rather than me having soaked them myself) and will probably give an extra 1/2 inch or so with wear so anyone looking to buy a pair should order accordingly.

Guest daytrade
Quote:

I know the samurai S510XX-AI fabric is similar to the pure blue AI001's, and a bit flashier on the details. Which still reigns supreme?

if you had to choose between 45rpm jomon, samurai s510xx-ai or pure blue AI-001, which would you pick?

--- Original message by weiyung on Jun 4, 2006 02:21 PM

I was in a tossup between Jomons and AI-001's. It was a tough choice but I went with the AI-001's. Just couldn't pass up on that incredible texture. Maybe Synthi can comment on any differences between the S510XX-AI and AI-001's as he has both.

Re. S510XX-A1 vs. AI-001 the texture of the denim is remarkably similar, probably exatly the same. What makes comparisons a little tricky though is that the PBJ's are one wash and therefore bobblier than the Samurai's which as already noted do go a bit further in the bells and whistles stakes e.g. redline selvedge with metallic thread interwoven + a supa thick rear leather patch.

Interesting that you're comparing the Jomons and the AI-001's, to me that'd be like comparing a Ferrari to a (top of the range) Range Rover - quite different beasts IMO.