FS: Brand New Amazing Pure Blue Japan AI-001 Jeans

Guest daytrade

Guest daytrade
Quote:

Man, those look beautiful. I really want a pair now.

--- Original message by LanceP on Jun 5, 2006 11:56 AM

You can buy mine. LOL I think xcoldricex is going on vacation.

Edited by daytrade on Jun 5, 2006 at 09:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Man, those look beautiful. I really want a pair now.

--- Original message by LanceP on Jun 5, 2006 11:56 AM

You can buy mine. LOL I think xcoldricex is going on vacation.

Edited by daytrade on Jun 5, 2006 at 09:57 PM

--- Original message by daytrade on Jun 5, 2006 09:56 PM

Haha, I'm not a 36 bro. From the description above, I'd be more of a 30 or 32... depending on the fit.

Quote: Interesting that you're comparing the Jomons and the AI-001's, to me that'd be like comparing a Ferrari to a (top of the range) Range Rover - quite different beasts IMO.

Thanks synthi, am really curious about that, too. My feeling is that the Jomons are comparably lighter/comfortable than AI-001 or S510XX. Is this why you think it's more of a Ferrari, or are there other reasons?

sorry for the hijack. http://www.rakuten.co.jp/more-net/376332/519162/#487463

the ones i saw are the OW's i don't know what SB (sandblasted?) stands for with these. the OW's are a much darker blue

need goods from japan? email me. getting goods to you before your rice gets cold.

Edited by xcoldricex on Jun 14, 2006 at 10:29 AM

Edited by xcoldricex on Jun 14, 2006 at 10:29 AM

Quote:

has anyone here ever ordered the correct size of these pure blue's. theres an outpouring of people selling thier pure blue's due incorrect sizing. What gives? So what's the proper size to order these?

--- Original message by greentea on Jun 14, 2006 02:22 PM

I managed to get a correct size, kinda :P They started tight as hell but fit pretty comfortably now.

Quote:

^^^ are they still hot to wear PG2G?

--- Original message by john11f on Jun 14, 2006 06:03 PM

Hehe, they aren't too bad. Think the denim just took a bit of getting used to. They feel a good deal thicker than say... my RRDS, 5EP, or Kicking Mule, even if they are (likely) all similar weights. You should go for them if u can afford it, they are truley unique, well... here in the states at least.

For sizing, here's what I've taken away from 4 or 5 people's experiences.

First of all these are only made in even sizes.

PG2G and I are both around 33" waists. He bought the size 32 and I bought the size 34.

The size 34, has a 33+" waist but the seat and legs are a true 34. Thus these would be prefect for someone with a 33" waist looking for a slightly baggier fit. For someone that was a true 34, these would be just a bit snug in the waist at first and be a tradional fit elsewhere. These would be a tight fit for a 35, looking for a slimmer fit and hoping for stretch in the wasit.

The 32's from what others have reported, come with a waist that is between 31 and 32 inches. PG2G sized down from from a 33, and could not button them for some time.

I would not say that these are slim fitting jeans, unless you are willing to size down and hope for enough stretch in the waist to be comfortable. The sillouette is closest to a SDA SD-D01. A little lower rise and slightly roomier in the hips and legs.

• 11 months later...
For sizing, here's what I've taken away from 4 or 5 people's experiences.

The size 34, has a 33+" waist but the seat and legs are a true 34. Thus these would be prefect for someone with a 33" waist looking for a slightly baggier fit. For someone that was a true 34, these would be just a bit snug in the waist at first and be a tradional fit elsewhere. These would be a tight fit for a 35, looking for a slimmer fit and hoping for stretch in the wasit.

I totally agree with your assessment.

wanted to quote the rest, as it's all very well-stated, but that's a lot of words, heh

i was looking for a slightly more roomy fit (as i too am between sizes) and i went with the larger one

even after soaking and some shrinkage, it was the right call for me..

are these jeans still FS?