my selvage denim slip ons are staining my white jeans!! help!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me!!! My warehouse raw denim thong hasn't been washed for 2 years (awesome fade marks along the buttcheeks) and neighbors and collegues started to complain about the smell. Is it true you can only wash them with japanese detergent or they loose all their indigo during the soak?

thanks for all the advice kids. oh, on the wharehouse thong, yes you can wash it. if it hasnt faded from your pussy leaking all over it yet, it wont.

the shoes are one wash, shrinkage has been accounted for. you would have to be a fucking moron to wear slip ons in the rain dumbass. thats what boots are for.

shit...

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Jun 1, 2006 at 09:42 AM

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Jun 1, 2006 at 09:54 AM

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Jun 1, 2006 at 09:56 AM

you could take this two ways, cheapo:

1) tom sawyer stylee, wherein you chop off your whities at mid-calf and go find a wheatstraw to chew, or

2) yacht club jerkass, which requires you to buy a pink polo shirt (collar popped, of course) and cuff your jeans so they don't get wet when you're on the deck of that boat you own...

you just gots to isolate your cuffs from your slips, dog.

Quote:
Quote:

this thread broke my brain

--- Original message by denimdestroyedmylife on Jun 1, 2006 08:05 AM

that post about d'artisan lvc ,still hurtin my brain..

--- Original message by greentea on Jun 1, 2006 09:55 AM

if you think thats bad you shoud see the ultra exclusicve dior 811. pm minya, i think he has pair # 1 of 23

shit...

Quote:

the funny thing is, i think he's serious and everyone is shitting on his thread.

that's comedy

--- Original message by denimdestroyedmylife on Jun 1, 2006 10:34 AM

i'll believe it when i see some camera phone jujitsu of the items in question...

Edited by snugglepony on Jun 1, 2006 at 10:39 AM

okay but seriously, I have a problem. I bought the warehouse thong (model FLOSS3001) and it STRETCHED. I even bought it tight at first, but what used to be moose knuckle looks more like a dirty diaper. Are they sanforized? I'm afraid if I wash them they'll shrink too much and my sack will turn blue.. the bad kind of blue not the indigo-stained kind. icon_smile_blush.gificon_smile_blush.gificon_smile_blush.gif

ok... first this has been discussed, so search.

but if you must know.... hand wash in cold water with dr bronners, roll them up in a towel to get rid of excess water, and wear them till dry. they should shrink in all the right places and stretch in all th right places.

shit...

I had a similar problem where my Sugarcane's were like a miniscule darker hint of blue in this certain light by my apartment, and my Evisu denim shoes were didn't have that miniscule darker hint of blue in this certain light by my apartment, and I think they are rubbing on each other.....I am not sure what to do.......

2004SweetSupremes.jpg