Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

it seems to me that there is been a new way of sizing from either red cloud & co or from the taobao seller. i am not too sure. almost all of the jeans now that are tagged a W31 and smaller, have a inseam of 32 inches and only sizes tagged W32 inches and larger, have a inseam of 34 inches.

i am not sure if the size charts are still accurate anymore but i will check when i get home, for the 2 guys who have their orders in with me. will also drop the seller some questions. hopefully the ones that i ordered are from the older batch.

it seems to me that there is been a new way of sizing from either red cloud & co or from the taobao seller. i am not too sure. almost all of the jeans now that are tagged a W31 and smaller, have a inseam of 32 inches and only sizes tagged W32 inches and larger, have a inseam of 34 inches.

i am not sure if the size charts are still accurate anymore but i will check when i get home, for the 2 guys who have their orders in with me. will also drop the seller some questions. hopefully the ones that i ordered are from the older batch.

Could be. My 31 was definitely bigger than Ali's 31...

@Conundrum

hii.. how is your s400? did it stretch much? how many?

anyone mind sharing how many inches will R424XX stretch after few times of wearin?

My pair of R424XX started at 34" on a tagged 32, and I did a hot soak and have worn them 2-3 times. The waist back to a 34" now. These don't seem to shrink a whole lot, maybe an inch at the most, and then they stretch back quite easily.