BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

I remember them shrinking down to tag size, maybe smaller. Then stretching out to an inch to two larger than my waist. I would size down one for a good fit in the waist. The thighs fit correct for my waist size though, if you size down, and your thighs are like mine, they might be tight. I can't really just the waist too well now, i lost a lot of weight after i bought them studying for the MCAT and now i've gained a lot of weight back or maybe more so they feel snug again. Hope this helps, i'm fighting the lunesta so not all of this may be cohesive.

I spent all my denim savings money on kiteboarding equipment, so no purples for me. I really want them bad. I'm loving my oni blues right now so no money, no new jeans, a lot of wear on the onis.

I remember them shrinking down to tag size, maybe smaller. Then stretching out to an inch to two larger than my waist. I would size down one for a good fit in the waist. The thighs fit correct for my waist size though, if you size down, and your thighs are like mine, they might be tight. I can't really just the waist too well now, i lost a lot of weight after i bought them studying for the MCAT and now i've gained a lot of weight back or maybe more so they feel snug again. Hope this helps, i'm fighting the lunesta so not all of this may be cohesive.

I think crisis described it best. I'm comfortable with size 33 but don't know if the 14oz vs 19oz difference will matter in stretching. But then the stretching will happen when you use them and I guess if the purples is as snug initially as the blues, then it will just expand up to how your body is shaped. I think stretching more than your waist happens because we bend our waist, slouch or whatever that it will cause some tension to the fabric. +++I don't know if I made sense+++

So after a lot of research and reading through this site, I've settled on a pair of Oni blues on being my next denim purchase.

I have nudie RRDS in a 32 (which are a just a tad too big after stretching) and LVC 47 501 in a 32 (which are slightly too small even after stretching.) After reading through this post and looking at the measurements on BiG, I am thinking a 32 in the blues will be the right size. Any thoughts? And any ideas when/if BiG will restock?

So after a lot of research and reading through this site, I've settled on a pair of Oni blues on being my next denim purchase.

I have nudie RRDS in a 32 (which are a just a tad too big after stretching) and LVC 47 501 in a 32 (which are slightly too small even after stretching.) After reading through this post and looking at the measurements on BiG, I am thinking a 32 in the blues will be the right size. Any thoughts? And any ideas when/if BiG will restock?

i have a RRDS in size 34 and fits perfect. i have a Oni blue in size 33 and fits perfect albeit a bit loose on the waist. hope that helps.

i have a RRDS in size 34 and fits perfect. i have a Oni blue in size 33 and fits perfect albeit a bit loose on the waist. hope that helps.

I appreciate the insight. So how much past the tag size have yours stretched? a full 2 inches or so?

switching the review of the purples here...BIG told me these would be similar to the fabric of the AI-001 but the tension of the fabric is not the same so it looks differently upon closer inspection. They are also made by the famous natural indigo dyers from the Tokushima prefecture and are made from the same big threads as the AIs.

really? they were supposed to hold one for me but I guess let go of it when I decided to go for the 33s. If you had given your interest early, he might have given you a crack at it.

basically, only 7 out of 22 is unaccounted for since last i heard.