Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

popeyes just gave me an extra biscuit.  made my night.

literally don't remember posting this   :wacko2:

muni is striking

I did a quick calculation

if u take starting wage and just do basic

no overtime or anything

they're still making more then a public school teacher

I know being a bus driver ain't easy but damn

Edited by whitney

Every time I visit another country then come back here I feel bad for all the international travelers who see how pathetic the state of public transportation is here. Welcome to sunny California! Now ride in our train/petri dish. 

can someone pls post the video of sweg pinoy lipsyncing the rap musics while wearing various different all blak outfits

ty

Edited by usher

tumblr_n6lys6rROV1qhy7eno1_1280.png

well unless shes one of dem pinays..

it's rare I see a public beat down these days in broad daylight anyways but a few guys were hella reaching into a car that was parked horizontal on sidewalk

reaching into the windows from both sides just hella trying to throw punches in

I dunno how long it's been going on but not a few seconds after seeing this I hear cop cars pull up

the idiots really didn't know how to scramble cos the noise could be heard quite a ways away

then again they didn't unlock the door to pull the person(s) they're trying to beat down out

and why that person had to have both sides rear window down I dunno

at least four cop cars showed with a fire truck and another that was creeping up a block away

total number of guys that were reaching in was three and another I can't tell if he's a friend of the back seat passenger that's getting beat down

but it reminds me of the time they found out a homeless guy was squatting in an abandoned house (awaiting permits to be torn and rebuilt) in a nice neighborhood and someone must have called it in..they sent like 6 police cars to take care of one homeless man

fuck i didn't see the chicken coming. what was he supposed to do with it

I dunno actually, he carried around that chicken all day. Apparently it is one of the boys sons best friend, lol

got a teaser email yesterday frm totokaelo; about sale coming

soon

that's a first

frm what I can remember it usually starts on a saturday?

but it reminds me of the time they found out a homeless guy was squatting in an abandoned house (awaiting permits to be torn and rebuilt) in a nice neighborhood and someone must have called it in..they sent like 6 police cars to take care of one homeless man

when someone's drugged out, they can become like Juggernaut and just keep attacking so they have to be careful.  or they were having a blanket party

Edited by wahwho11

Edited by haploid

lmaoo

Edited by haploid

when someone's drugged out, they can become like Juggernaut and just keep attacking so they have to be careful.  or they were having a blanket party

yeah that's true, I ain't a cop so who knows, I just think the six cars of two cops each is a bit aggressive esp since they're outfitted with tasers, pepper and bats on top of gun

dated this guy who worked, not tsa or border control, he was pretty damn secretive with the role but it gets bank so he wouldn't be tempted by bribes/corrupt or that's what he told me, on top of some crazies he describes (but some of his kinda seem tame to some of the pple I've met around 8th and market of sf if u know that area then u know what I'm talking about)

anyways he's friends with cops of sf force and there were crackdowns on how much a cop can take on OT cos they were getting 150-200k after all the "OT" they put in

so I'm a bit skeptical about how money's spent and just flapping my lips : P

what wahwho says is true and you might need a couple guns.

big problem in middle east with terrorist is the opiates. if they were drugged up, there would be times where they could get shot 10 times and just keep going like nothing happened until body had no blood for organs to function. body doesnt feel pain or go into shock if on that level of drugs. kinda scary. at least thats what ive heard from instructors at school and what not.

I ordered some women’s Magista Black/Green/Gold roshes for my sister’s birthday since she was diggin’ them and Concepts sent the wrong colorway.  Tried finding out what exactly they sent me but the c/w wasn't on the website.

Turns out they sent the Mercurial c/w that hasn’t even been released yet lol