Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I love girls with small waists and fat rear ends. Which is probably why I lost track of time and space and wound up following one across campus today. Wasn't a complete waste of time though, I wound up coming up on a fresh slice of pizza.

I love girls with small waists and fat rear ends. Which is probably why I lost track of time and space and wound up following one across campus today. Wasn't a complete waste of time though, I wound up coming up on a fresh slice of pizza.

did you eat the pizza after?

For me, the four bands which qualify for best band (not favourite) are Pink Floyd, Kraftwerk, The Clash and The Smiths. I'd say David Bowie but he's not a band.

Who does everybody else reckon?

did you eat the pizza after?

Smashed it! Pepperoni and Pineapple delicious.

For me, the four bands which qualify for best band (not favourite) are Pink Floyd, Kraftwerk, The Clash and The Smiths. I'd say David Bowie but he's not a band.

Who does everybody else reckon?

major threadjack yo i think there's already one of these here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2619434

if not start one, aint no one gonnna get mad @ u

The Clash, Pink Floyd, Kraftwerk, and The Smiths all fall very, very short of being 'best band.' That was a really frustrating post to read at 8AM but you apparently are 17 so I forgive you.

Really I have no idea what your criteria are.

but The Clash?? The Smiths? and Pink Floyd lost it's soul when Syd Barrett was removed. Kraftwerk is great but it can be fairly one dimensional at times.

my mythology prof is awesome

yeah mine was fucking brilliant i think thats one of those disciplines that just attracts cool dudez

It's so hard to define what is a good band anyway... like how influencial they were, when and why did they start making music, how coherent is their musical career, how good are their last albums compared to the first, authenticity ...

Beatles, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Who, Led Zeppelin are obivous choices, but why bands like Bad Brains, The Stooges, MC5, The Replacements, Hüsker Dü, Bauhaus, Minutemen, Jesus and Mary Chain... among many others wouldn't deserve places in Top n°whatever.

(I would say because they have much less of a mainstream appeal)

you are repulsive

LOL just a little but dont trip. I found out my friend works at one of the campus eateries and they passed me the slice.

Who here has experience with the Century egg?

i have eaten this with congee

it's ok

not for everyone

i would never eat it by itself

ff081808e.jpg

century egg is really good IMO but i was raised on that shit. had it with pork in congee last night which is probably the tamest way to try it.

actually now that i think of it.. i've only had it in congee, chinese vegetables and served with pickled ginger.

saltedegg.jpg

salted eggs are good too. can eat bowls of rice with one of those.

LOL just a little but dont trip. I found out my friend works at one of the campus eateries and they passed me the slice.

obviously we arent on the same wavelength

whenever im hungover all i want to do is listen to grindcore/powerviolence/blackmetal really loudly it must suck to be around me in the mornings

i've had 3 people ask me for more pics of one of my items (plain white shirt) and when i respond asking what they want a picture of, they disappear

it's like a lame prank :(

Krilllobsterkils.gif

gopro helmet cam at the trails

9E23Z_Wtwrc

at the park

and a dh mtb race