Options for Buying Japanese Denim

. . and a few more:

th_D-1237-5.jpg

th_D-1237-6.jpg

th_D-1237-7.jpg

As the final couple of pics may attest, the denim is very coarse, slubby & hairy. It actually feels very akin to sandpaper! The denim is loosely woven - More-net warned me that they would shrink 3" in the waist and it seems SD took this into account as my W30 pair measures bang on 33" raw. I really like them! Ringring - if you're reading this, and if I've remembered correctly that it was you who mentioned the D-1237's - thanks a bunch ;)

*edit* and a big thanks to Pauken4 for the suggestion to try to order solo - cheers my man!

As the final couple of pics may attest, the denim is very coarse, slubby & hairy. It actually feels very akin to sandpaper! The denim is loosely woven - More-net warned me that they would shrink 3" in the waist and it seems SD took this into account as my W30 pair measures bang on 33" raw. I really like them! Ringring - if you're reading this, and if I've remembered correctly that it was you who mentioned the D-1237's - thanks a bunch ;)

Yes, I flagged up the D-1237s, but on another message board ;)

Glad you like them. Great pair of jeans.

Has anybody tried Hinoya???? They seem to have the largest selection of repro type stuff. I I tried ordering from Shooting Gallery and was told they only ship within Japan. I went through this thread and made a list of all the Rakuten and other sellers that will ship outside of Japan:

Rakuten:

rebirth

Super-Rag

Earth Market

Vari-shop

More-net

2nd

non-Rakuten:

Guitarwolf.shop-pro.jp

Mil-mil.net

busters-boogie.com

The following Rakuten sellers will not ship outside of Japan:

shooting gallery

bears

Maybe somebody could move this to the top? Anyway, it would be great if we could make this list more comprehensive

Has anybody tried Hinoya???? They seem to have the largest selection of repro type stuff. I I tried ordering from Shooting Gallery and was told they only ship within Japan. I went through this thread and made a list of all the Rakuten and other sellers that will ship outside of Japan:

Rakuten:

rebirth

Super-Rag

Earth Market

Vari-shop

More-net

non-Rakuten:

Guitarwolf.shop-pro.jp

Mil-mil.net

busters-boogie.com

The following Rakuten sellers will not ship outside of Japan:

shooting gallery

bears

Maybe somebody could move this to the top? Anyway, it would be great if we could make this list more comprehensive

if you were to order from hinoya, it would probably be the end all of ordering from japan as they have almost everything you'd want