filth

Robert Geller F/W 11.12 - New York

you can say that again. Only one obscure japanese site picked up the sliky pants.

Keep in mind this is only the first delivery . . . right? RIGHT????

:/

027005000020.jpg

Please let someone carry this shirt in this color in size 50 or 52 . . .

Joey - do you happen to remember what the colors were for the 5-pocket skinny's this season?

I know these washed out green and brownish mustard are coming:

15-158947520(9).jpg

i kind of want to see what the invitations look like. Don't feel like waiting for thefashionspot.

5 pocket skinny came in olive, mustard, mauve

69525_1.jpg

Got the lounge pants from Blackbird myself - didn't hesitate and they are nice classic Geller style I do see why the complaints in general but heres my personal take -

I think just looking at how he dresses puts you onto the same thought of simplicity and balance. one style piece of advice I've grown and learned from is to mix designers and make something organic or natural or whatever its just you. its always just you and how you see it.

00270m.jpg

there is a complimentary evolution i see in gellers clothing. you gotta appreciate he has taken risks before and will continue to change.

i hope to get this zip hoodie-

anfw11-hoodie.jpg

realtallk: what are the fuck did you just say?

Honestly the majority of the complaints are from people who A) Don't care for Geller B) want Cloak back. The A's are not important and the B's should understand that Cloak is dead. Even Plokhov isn't doing Cloak anymore with his new line.

Anyone know who has the best collection of RG for selling? I hate getting bits and pieces from everywhere. RG should do up a boutique or better yet an online stall with a full collection!

well Blackbird has added more Geller. Probably the most interesting buy I've seen online thus far. Without a doubt would need to see some pieces in person since a few are so out there.

out there? what pieces this season are any more "out there" than he's ever did? Seems really tame to me

I saw most all the geller pieces today in person. A lot are nice, but i was a bit underwhelmed for some reason. especially when paired with the prices!

Couple more images from the above "obscure Japanese site"

rg%2011aw%20hotel%20fat.jpg

more shots of the 5-pocket in Mustard

rg%2011aw%20mustard%201.jpg

rg%2011aw%20mustard%202.jpg

nubuck jacket

rg%2011aw%20nubuck.jpg

So much truth in that statement. Buyers sucked all over for the current season except for maybe 7-store. Hopefully Nomad pulls out all the stops.

This suede jacket at barneys was drool. The silk blend pants were very nice too.

hoping forward or blackbird has more stuff coming. would love to see what aloha rag's buys for this season are also.