mizanation

Double Volante

Hey guys, what's going on.

I recently had the opportunity to visit K-san while on vacation in Okinawa. Was a great experience to tour his shop, talk all things denim/soccer related (Ksan is a big soccer fan). He is doing great!

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if he still had the LHT denim but he currently has an 13oz organic selvedge denim as a choice as well.

DoitsuJin does he still have 21oz denim? And when will he resume taking foreign orders?

i think he is always open with foreign orders but will require someone who can converse fluently in japanese, who can then communicate and make the order with him. right now chances are low with orders.

DoitsuJin does he still have 21oz denim? And when will he resume taking foreign orders?

^ thank you i am still working on it,there is also another story about the best brand which i meet and study from them

Interesting thread, but it's a pitty that no order possibilities anymore

Why is there no possibilities to order anymore?

Ooh, do you have a link to order them to Europe?

The last link I have from older posts above:

http://doublevolante.ti-da.net/e3628630.html

I don't, I saw that his website is still up and he is actively posting on it. Was hoping someone else knew how to order. This is his latest post. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://doublevolante.ti-da.net/e3628630.html&ei=1ycbt7nepmt10ghy_lgfca&sa=x&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0cbeq7gewaa&prev=/search%3fq%3dhttp://doublevolante.ti-da.net/e3628630.html%26hl%3den%26client%3dsafari%26tbo%3dd hope the translated hyperlink works.

Thanks a lot for the translation. I was too stupid to do it by myself

My cousin is in Tokyo for the next four years. I just got a hold of him today to see what can be done about ordering double volante!

Speaking of Double Volante, anyone interested in a pair? I ordered them on impulse and realized that their straight style is not my cup of tea. I will post pictures of them soon.

My cousin is in Tokyo for the next four years. I just got a hold of him today to see what can be done about ordering double volante!

wow your cousin is going to set up ordering for all of us here at sufu??? :-)

if that happen,then it'll be damn good for us here!!

Speaking of Double Volante, anyone interested in a pair? I ordered them on impulse and realized that their straight style is not my cup of tea. I will post pictures of them soon.

Any size or measurement details?

I also can't wait about pics including sizes from forbidden

And let's see, if this ordering possibilities will become true some days

Wasn't aware there were people still interested in his work... I can get a hold of him if you guys would like, helps being bilingual. :)

that would be great. i've been waiting for months now... toying with the idea of getting a friend to help out when he goes to japan.

Wasn't aware there were people still interested in his work... I can get a hold of him if you guys would like, helps being bilingual. :)

I think you'll find that there's a steady supply of people interested in Double Volante. The need for an intermediary and the near complete lack of pictures/web presence is the barrier. Thanks for stepping up.:)

"denim whoring" is exactly that -- lusting after and dipping into new and different brands that seem enticing no matter how many pairs you own or how happy you are with the brands you already know. We will ALWAYS be interested in new and interesting denim options!

Thanks for any helps mate

^ What he said.

sorry guys, not as active as I would like to be anymore...

I will shoot him an e-mail. I actually got to meet him in Fall 2011, and I think what was keeping him from taking orders was from a lack of an intermediary contact. (formerly miz) will keep you guys posted.