Supreme 2011 S/S

readytoignite

and for that matter goes well with black beans... beans and quinoa is the new beans and rice

You could go with Amaranth and get completely Aztec wit it.

Oddly Supreme didnt ask me for anymore money but they did say they wanted to know about my trip to the Vet and my spicy chicken.

Do you guy like those tanks they were showing?

I got the heather one last year and it was good. Terry one was apparently nasty. What do you think of this year's?

not feeling the jamaican print but the heather tanks are an annual must cop for me...the turquoise and peach have an 80s skate feel to them

favorite tanks were the ones a few summers ago that look like this years heather t's but without sleeves

Does anyone know if Supreme's selvedge jeans (particularly the rigid slim jeans) are usually sanforized or unsanforized? i'm wondering if they are shrink-to-size, or if they just sanforized and run big (like APC's).

option B most likely and vanity sized.

Does anyone know if Supreme's selvedge jeans (particularly the rigid slim jeans) are usually sanforized or unsanforized? i'm wondering if they are shrink-to-size, or if they just sanforized and run big (like APC's).

you're confused. apcs are unsanforized / shrink. i would guess supreme's are sanforized / limited shrink - don't you think they get enough sizing questions already?

i'm waiting for supreme to do a real denim collaboration. when is levi's coming in already?

i'm pretty sure Supreme jeans are sanforized. they don't shrink much when you wash and hang dry.

anyway, my question is what was rhythmriffic and what was not?

rhythmrific: royal plaid, navy stripe b-down, black jeans, return of twill pants, and zebra caps

i need the official ready rundown on the merits (or lack thereof) of the new ma-1. have worn the heck out of the last black ma-1 since it came out and want to know how this new one compares :)

just picked up the maroon one. got a large instead of medium, fits just like my medium quilted waxed jacket, shoulders are just a little bulgy, may eventually get that fixed. But its a good lightweight jacket, color is really what sold me on it. only complaint is the side pockets are really shallow.

Heres a comparison (sorry for shitty lighting/photos)

P3050002.jpg