Black Denim

Friduric

Yes, I hit the search. Yes, I'm a lazy stupid mofo. Yes, this has probably been asked tons of time before.

My wardrobe needs some variation. It's all different shades of blue basicly. It was thinking about purchasing a pair of black (or black/blue, as I understand some manufacturers use two colors) denim as soon as my paycheck arrives.

So, question is: What's the "big names" when it comes to black denim. I'm not after slim fit stuff, I realised I don't have the body type for that icon_smile_wink.gif. And I would prefer selvage, and a straight fit or possibly bootcut. Any and all recommendations are welcome, as long as it's not Nudie icon_smile_tongue.gif

Notify does a really good slim straight leg black denim that's been resin pressed. really nice sheen and breaks in to reveal a good extremely dark indigo color. check em out.

www.turfsm.com Turf Shoes

Quote:

anyone know of a black denim jean that's 19oz or above?

--- Original message by xcoldricex on May 21, 2006 10:21 AM

Nom de Guerre made black 19oz jeans, I believe, but I don't know where you'd be able to find a pair now.

i see, not that i've heard of

you know, some people, jeez

they just want everything they can't have

how about if sf (through you) makes a deal with a japanese retailer (e.g. klax-on) for a run of 100 black 19oz samurais

Â¥29,400

i get one pair and get to name them

was it lfc4 or guy ... ?