Megatron1505

Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

^ Have you been on holiday b_F ? Or did the Ikea furniture take longer to build than expected?

damn busy the last days and the next days won't be different. and a lot of personal/private stuff on top of that...

Keep cool man :cool:

Loving the look of the belt, loving the black pig too, keep up the good work lads!!!!!!!!

Forgot to post that I received my shirts. Thanks Jimmy for the backups, they came 4 days after you sent them. USPS blows.

5442350316_b50b6f15e4.jpg

UPDATE!!!

I JUST COUNTED THE STICKER ORDER AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY PRINTED TWICE AS MANY AS I ORDERED. I'M GOING TO PUT 20 STICKERS IN EACH ORDER AND PASS THESE THINGS ON TO YOU GUYS.

STICKERS ARE HERE!!!

sticker01.gif

sticker02.gif

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ORDER THEM STICKERS NOW BEFORE I RUN OUT. STICKERS WILL START SHIPPING TODAY!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

popeye3blackbutton.png

Click here

Popeye4-blackbutton.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOU GET YOUR STUFF!!

Jimmy: I'm almost as excited for the stickers as I am for the t-shirts. Is that odd? Haha.

Obbigood: Incredible belt. I've done some handstitching before, and I can understand (to a much lesser degree) the patience and precision needed for such work. I look forward to the final product.

thank you jimmy. tees finally arrived :D

pick it up at the post office

IMG00767-20110217-1118.jpg

ta-da

IMG00768-20110217-1132.jpg

quick snap of how they fit. lil'bit oversized though, but i can bear with it.

DSC_0100-1.jpg

For the last time, entry for the competition is now closed, I will not respond to any further PM's requesting to join.

Hi guys… My leg of the Pike Brothers-Tour finished today – so expect some pics of the current state of my sammies over the weekend!

I used the timeout to have them hemmed as well, so they have the appropriate inseam at last… ;)

DSCN2787.JPG

DSCN2785.JPG

DSCN2778.JPG

repairs..

DSCN2775.JPG

DSCN2774.JPG

DSCN2793.JPG

back..with flash..color close to this in person..a little darker

DSCN2770.JPG

Guest nooblet333

Just letting ya guys know goin to go hiking going to be taking some pics and uploading them later! =P

Shit Casey how long you been abusing those SR's? They look like feck.

the first day i wore them was Nov. 30.. ive worn them almost everyday (i think there has been 3 days i didn't)

ive had a lot of jeans...a lot. and im pretty hard on them (skateboarding, riding my bike, etc) but i have never come across a jean that fades as fast as these.. they look killer! im almost afraid to see what happens if i wash them soon.

Richard from LOST just walked by my store..weird..

sorry i got distracted...um yeah they fade fast..and they are super comfortable.

monthly update on the Beatle busters... starting to show some signs of wear!

P2190106.jpg

P2190107.jpg

P2190109.jpg

P2190110.jpg

sorry about the load of pictures!

edit:

found a picture from work....

IMG_0188.jpg

this is where i spend some of my time when at work :) especially good in winter as its always around 25-30 degrees celcius and stupidly high humidity.

Busters getting really dirty. I'm seeing some fading coming along nicely after just the 5th wear.

5456739594_6463656746.jpg

the first day i wore them was Nov. 30.. ive worn them almost everyday (i think there has been 3 days i didn't)

ive had a lot of jeans...a lot. and im pretty hard on them (skateboarding, riding my bike, etc) but i have never come across a jean that fades as fast as these.. they look killer! im almost afraid to see what happens if i wash them soon.

Richard from LOST just walked by my store..weird..

sorry i got distracted...um yeah they fade fast..and they are super comfortable.

christ, that's less than 3 months and your SR's have required all those repairs? hard on jeans is one thing, fast fading is one thing, but any pair of respectable jeans (let alone supadupa heavy IH denim) should be holding up better than that...

I assume you gave them a good soak when you got them? I heard of another guy's SR's kinda falling apart on him, but he never soaked them... the denim is so rough in the raw loomstate that it needs a real good soak to start off with

^^

btw, hope it doesn't sound like I'm trashing the SR's or IH... I'm wearing my own SR's right now, about the only time I don't wear them is when I gotta put my chinos on for work. I've had mine since November and the fades are coming along but my denim life isn't too exciting. I feel like I couldn't wear these things out in two years if my life depended on it. But then I don't ride a bike.

So what are the thoughts on repairs in this contest? I suppose it goes both ways? I mean if you can tear up some super heavy denim, much respect, right? But there's also a long term durability thing going on here too...

Casey, I think your SR's put you in both first and last place simultaneously!

Richard from LOST just walked by my store..weird.

Awesome jeans, and awesome that Richard from LOST came to your store, one of the best TV shows ever imo.

#19 update

sexdbxsxs12

2 months in.

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0136-1.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0142-1.jpg

DSC_0139-1.jpg

DSC_0140-2.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0146-1.jpg

morkra, what is that? what do you do?

I actually work within IT as a whole, but its a gold and copper sag / ball mill... I was working video conferencing solutions in high noise / movement envrioments.

damn! I know you can't wear them as much as you would like to. but these evolve fast! your pair is one of the few I'm most excited to see after 2 years

my S500 getting less love than they deserve. only rocking them after work and on the weekend.