Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

UPDATE!!!

I JUST COUNTED THE STICKER ORDER AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY PRINTED TWICE AS MANY AS I ORDERED. I'M GOING TO PUT 20 STICKERS IN EACH ORDER AND PASS THESE THINGS ON TO YOU GUYS.

STICKERS ARE HERE!!!

sticker01.gif

sticker02.gif

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ORDER THEM STICKERS NOW BEFORE I RUN OUT. STICKERS WILL START SHIPPING TODAY!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

popeye3blackbutton.png

Click here

Popeye4-blackbutton.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOU GET YOUR STUFF!!

Jimmy: I'm almost as excited for the stickers as I am for the t-shirts. Is that odd? Haha.

Obbigood: Incredible belt. I've done some handstitching before, and I can understand (to a much lesser degree) the patience and precision needed for such work. I look forward to the final product.

Shit Casey how long you been abusing those SR's? They look like feck.

the first day i wore them was Nov. 30.. ive worn them almost everyday (i think there has been 3 days i didn't)

ive had a lot of jeans...a lot. and im pretty hard on them (skateboarding, riding my bike, etc) but i have never come across a jean that fades as fast as these.. they look killer! im almost afraid to see what happens if i wash them soon.

Richard from LOST just walked by my store..weird..

sorry i got distracted...um yeah they fade fast..and they are super comfortable.

monthly update on the Beatle busters... starting to show some signs of wear!

P2190106.jpg

P2190107.jpg

P2190109.jpg

P2190110.jpg

sorry about the load of pictures!

edit:

found a picture from work....

IMG_0188.jpg

this is where i spend some of my time when at work :) especially good in winter as its always around 25-30 degrees celcius and stupidly high humidity.

the first day i wore them was Nov. 30.. ive worn them almost everyday (i think there has been 3 days i didn't)

ive had a lot of jeans...a lot. and im pretty hard on them (skateboarding, riding my bike, etc) but i have never come across a jean that fades as fast as these.. they look killer! im almost afraid to see what happens if i wash them soon.

Richard from LOST just walked by my store..weird..

sorry i got distracted...um yeah they fade fast..and they are super comfortable.

christ, that's less than 3 months and your SR's have required all those repairs? hard on jeans is one thing, fast fading is one thing, but any pair of respectable jeans (let alone supadupa heavy IH denim) should be holding up better than that...

I assume you gave them a good soak when you got them? I heard of another guy's SR's kinda falling apart on him, but he never soaked them... the denim is so rough in the raw loomstate that it needs a real good soak to start off with

^^

btw, hope it doesn't sound like I'm trashing the SR's or IH... I'm wearing my own SR's right now, about the only time I don't wear them is when I gotta put my chinos on for work. I've had mine since November and the fades are coming along but my denim life isn't too exciting. I feel like I couldn't wear these things out in two years if my life depended on it. But then I don't ride a bike.

So what are the thoughts on repairs in this contest? I suppose it goes both ways? I mean if you can tear up some super heavy denim, much respect, right? But there's also a long term durability thing going on here too...

Casey, I think your SR's put you in both first and last place simultaneously!

Richard from LOST just walked by my store..weird.

Awesome jeans, and awesome that Richard from LOST came to your store, one of the best TV shows ever imo.