will sleeping in your dry denim get the same result as wearing them everyday?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just trying to get information, and dont see what you hav against me. the thing i wrote about the emo kids was a joke, and i dont go to a burger shop and im sorry if it offended you, and youve been bothering me so much ive had to change names just so i dont get the same shit, so if youre not going to give me a real answer or be nice don't even waste the effort

Guest Airjamie

HA! I FUCKING KNEW IT! In other words..........you get shit from just about everyone because every fucking post you make is completely retarded, most of them could be avoided if youd just use a little common sense, like the search button, or reading a tutorial on punctuation (i would assume if you are a full time student, you would already know about this however you may have slipped through all the years of ropes). Also personally irritating is your completely contrived "Us Vs. Them" attitude, especially the comments about acne being trendy when you admit to wearing fucking energies and track jackets.

I really dont like DrugsAreBadMkay

Edited by Airjamie on May 17, 2006 at 05:55 PM

okay. i am not a person that lives to chat with other denimheads. if you must know, i contradict myself not out of stupidity or arrogance, but out of naivety and forgetfullness. Call it whatever pretentious gradschool buzzword floats your boat, but i just started doing this a ffew weeks ago because i got compliments on my jean collection from my peers (also probably 'retarded' by your standards) and i wanted to get advice from earnest, sincere people about euro trends. I had NO idea that energie was trendy or sellout. There is only ONE STORE WITHIN A FUCKING 500 MILE RADIUS OF WHERE I LIVE, and it suits me because i'm a waist 25, length 36 and still growing. If it gives you some kind of pleasure to rag on me be my guest, but i just wanted to clarify a few things

I kind of wished I read the emo comments. I could use a good laugh.

you and handlethevibe should start a club

you could call yourselves the approval-craving twat brigade

Quote: EVISU (Back Pocket Designs Are A Joke)
Quote: Oh, And Where Can I Get Good Evisu?

grow a pair you insecure little faggot

Edited by almondcrush on May 17, 2006 at 07:31 PM

wow. a republican and a far reacher. you take those two things way out of context. Regular evisu: i.e. evisu you buy at urban oufitters is crap, and terrible, and i thought all other evisu was terrible too. Then, another person on this board told me that some evisu was not baggy, stiff, streetwalking crap. I was interested, so i asked him for locations where i could look in to purchasing those. Thats what happened. In regards to the republican part, you called me a faggot and criticized my kerry-esque flip flopping, which i just answered, and in regards to my sexual orientation, you need looke no further than the post five above this one.

i'll agree that "faggot" was out of line

the associations you draw between my disgust at your hypocrisy and my politics are idiocy, however

i'm past the point in my life during which i equate republicans with shitheads and have progressed to equating politicians with shitheads

but back on topic i dislike very much the facade of haughty transcendence with which you began posting only to fizzle into second-guessing approval seeking

my apologies for the derogatory language though

when did <u>men's</u> fashion become so masculine, you mean to say?

i've nothing against androgyny

i've nothing against expanding or abolishing gender roles

but i think it's safe to say that dishonesty, hypocrisy, and self-doubt are not the best lures to make new friends

i know you're young and full of naivete but sometimes it's best to hold your tongue for a second and think things out

Quote:

no...dont censor yourself. censorship reveals societys lack of confidence in itself

--- Original message by sevenjeansareoverrated on May 17, 2006 06:53 PM

lol

aaaaahahahahahahaha

....priceless......man..seriously..you need to stop spitting out tired old cliches...wisdom comes with time/experience...no offense, but if i was 14 i wouldnt be wasting my time seeking fashion advice from dinosaurs like us...get outside and seize the day man!! ...before you get old and end up in a dead-end job living the same day over and over, year after year in your impeccable Nudie dry selavge jeans....and thats not directed at just you..i think alot of the good folks on this board would be better off doing something else...theres gotta be something better you could do with your time......i suggest you take a 7 year hiatus then come back with some real perspective/knowledge under your belt....or not....your gullibilty is actually kinda funny..stick around kid

Edited by Whodinihimself on May 18, 2006 at 08:08 AM

Dude...wow. I've been wasting so much time attempting to be something better, you know, kind of a poser and all that, but you've made me realize something: you can't waste time impressing people. And now that i know that my infectious precosity is unappreciated in your circle, i leave you wiser than yesterday, (cheesy cliches, all of them, i know) and i thank you. You will never hear me again. I will continue to buy jeans, but not let it consume my life and self. It aint me.

Quote:

Dude...wow. I've been wasting so much time attempting to be something better, you know, kind of a poser and all that, but you've made me realize something: you can't waste time impressing people. And now that i know that my infectious precosity is unappreciated in your circle, i leave you wiser than yesterday, (cheesy cliches, all of them, i know) and i thank you. You will never hear me again. I will continue to buy jeans, but not let it consume my life and self. It aint me.

--- Original message by sevenjeansareoverrated on May 17, 2006 07:57 PM

you are being serious on the internet.

Whoah... a lot of hate rollin on this young dude. Give the guy a little slack. Yeah he fucked up, but geeze he apologized and people still keep pickin'. If the kid gets worked up over nothin he's got an excuse... he's FOURTEEN! All y'all dwellin and holding grudges have got to grow up. Who gets pleasure out of telling a kid off? Keep your head up son.

Wow... now i'm worked up. Damn!!!! Y'all got me.