The Flat Head 3001

fadeaway

hey guys, i know you guys get a lot of questions regarding sizing and i would appreciate it if i could get some help on this one. i'm 5'7", about 152 pounds, and i have a 32" true waist size. I've worn Skull 6x6 5010xx one-wash (sanforized denim) in size 31 for the past few months and they fit pretty comfortably, especially after the stretch. I wrestled and played lacrosse in high school, so i have thighs that are more on the athletic side. I was wondering what size Flat Head 3001 i should get if i want a similar fit--not skin tight but not a little too baggy either? should i get true to waist size?

eldave04,

That's a really good fit.. keep in mind they'll continue to shrink for the next wash and maybe even once more in the following wash.

LOL...I'm experiencing that right now....killer attack..first wash after 5 months (maybe 3 of them solid wear ! ) ..

I had to put them back on while wet - I mean , I really had to...Or else they'd be on supermarket right now...

Anyways - pics pre and post tomorrow....they're still drying..

LOL...I'm experiencing that right now....killer attack..first wash after 5 months (maybe 3 of them solid wear ! ) ..

I had to put them back on while wet - I mean , I really had to...Or else they'd be on supermarket right now...

Anyways - pics pre and post tomorrow....they're still drying..

You'll be okay I promise. Every wash I do it goes into nuclear mode... but it feels great to have a clean texture every now and again.

so my day started off great wth the postman having a parcel for me from cyberpunk!!!

in it: flat head 3001ltd sz 31

P1020382.jpg

pre-soak fit:

jeansfront.jpgjeansseite.jpgjeansback.jpg

they're hot-soaking right now, i willl post post-soak pics tomorrow!!!

nevertheless I'm happy haha

post-soak pics. i did two hot soaks, because after the first one i wasn't content with the shrinkage....

P1020409.jpg

P1020410.jpg

P1020411.jpg

what do you guys think?

Perfect fit. You must be real tall since you're not getting any stacking. Props on the Coliseum shirt.

well, I'm 184 cm, not that super tall in my eyes...

but yes, they shrunk from 36" to 33.75" on the inseam.

i would prefer one inch longer, but i'm pretty happy with the overall-fit..

3 and some months worn more or less half the time.

Notice the slight pocket bag fading line on the left thigh. I hate it. This is my stopgap solution. I think I'll probably sew the pocket bags up in lieu of pinning as I never use the front pockets on any of my pants anyway:

FHpocket1.jpg

Where you keep your hands man?

beatle, those look awesome.

quick question, are the re-issued 3001's with 100% cotton stitching or with 50/50 cotton/poly stitching like the f310's? i thought i read somewhere that the reissued 3001's were rebranded f310's with the same stitching.