ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

I knew I was a leading member of the slo-fade brigade, but by jigger if those don't beat all. Those things have been third world WALLOPED!

ThisSunday, want to trade beaches?

Nice to have along one of the sweetest peas in the pod.

I pretty much wrote off winning the contest early on, and don't feel bad. Just participating as an excuse to relate with so many people going about their lives in such interesting, and well, zestfull manners is truly inspiring. There is not a one posting on this thread that has not piqued my curiosity and admiration, so if I have failed to commend you specifically, it is a lapse on my part.

^ hah, "by jigger"... I had one of those burrowed in my toe once, about a year ago. Had to dig it and its babies out with a pocket knife. Super excellent toe-skin-fades resulted (by which I mean I had a hole in my toe). Thanks for the mad lovin', all!

So, summer in NC is pretty terrible, so I really took a beating over the summer and kinda got left behind. I've still got a few months of hard wear left, but I dont think I'm gonna be anywhere close to roy6, paulT, Almostnice, or dkatz.

6189422864_10d9a678a6_z.jpg

here's an interesting comparison

6189422848_cecea90c33_z.jpg

distant cousins?

I think the 1915s have been washed less, so they look a little more greycast.

pfff...so much noise about a babyblue,clearly overwashed pair.

Yeah, if I was him (congrats btw) I would just give up now. They're far too over-faded. They wont last 'till christmas. Need a plan B.

Maybe a heavy over-dye, in purple perhaps, sort of early nineties style, that would put him back in the running.

Do it Dkatz.

Looking forward to the travel pics. must spread.

Yeah, if I was him (congrats btw) I would just give up now. They're far too over-faded. They wont last 'till christmas. Need a plan B.

Maybe a heavy over-dye, in purple perhaps, sort of early nineties style, that would put him back in the running.

Do it Dkatz.

lets face it,Daniels pair is completely fucked.any votes for disqualifying him?

I had that same thing happen to my pair dkatz.

5570641910_a953813f56_z.jpg

it was an easy fix though.

6188814003_1c6caa48c2_z.jpg

still holdin' strong since march.

Good to know! I'll get on it...

Do it Dkatz.

Oh what a lovely idea. Now why didn't I think of that? Man I'm a fool! And hell given how washed out my SExDBxS09's are, maybe I'll give them a dip too? Ooo, how about a nice lime green cast?

Y'all bitches be crazy.

lets face it,Daniels pair is completely fucked.any votes for disqualifying him?

This is my victory-over-the-Germans pose:

IMG_5416.JPG

IMG_5417.JPG

And some hardware for rnr, since he's behaving (comparatively) so well:

IMG_5420.JPG

IMG_5424.JPG

RxC thread on the third page? That's not right.

My Roys don't look like much, but I think they'll be really nice after a wash. The MF CPO is starting to look good too, I think.

DSC_6424.jpg

DSC_6417.jpg

Yesterday was my girlfriends birthday. I didn't get to see her much because she went to a Jeff Mangum show that I couldn't get tickets to so we decided to celebrate today.

We went to her favorite pizza spot. I took her here for one of our first dates, and it's just too amazing. If you're on the east coast make the hike to DC and eat 2Amys pizza. If it's not the best you've ever had I'll eat my shoe.

DSC_6436.jpg

Bruschetta.

DSC_6446.jpg

And our pizzas...

DSC_6447.jpg

DSC_6451.jpg

It's honestly one of the best things I've ever eaten. That crust... Anyway, I'm sorry for anyone that can't access good pizza. This post is a little mean if you fit in that category.

And some hardware for rnr, since he's behaving (comparatively) so well:

IMG_5420.JPG

IMG_5424.JPG

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt. I love it.

i am confused.i thought sweapea is wearing your pair now,or did i mixed some information here? and what happened to Pomatas pair?

sweapea is wearing not too tight's pair which was originally aho's pair

ADH92 is wearing my original pair (which also explains how it comes up a little short.

pomata's pair is currently in limbo. nobody knows who got those.

MF CPO looks great!

Oh! I forgot to tell you guys. Pomata sent his pair to me. He decided for the contest to be fair at all I should really just start over now. You know, give you all a 9 month handicap.

[/shittalking]

Seriously though...

What if it turned out he'd been wearing them this whole time, and hard (only switching into other jeans for WAYWTs to throw us off the scent), and then just came bursting out of the darkness at the end of the year to blow us all out of the water? That would be epic. I hope it happens.

Finally caught up on the thread. Where's medine? And who else is on the shit-list now anyhow?

Also I want more fit pics of tg's reconstruction.

Ok, I'm gonna take advantage of England's indian summer, meaning today is a good drying day. So today the roys their first proper wash. So far they've had an initial soak, a hand wash in july and a quick cold soak last month to get rid of some paint dust.

First off this is how they look today i the sun:

roy_sept_front.jpg

roys_sept_arse.jpg

roy_sept_backleg.jpg

roy_sept_knee.jpg

roy_sept_cuff.jpg

roy_sept_rip.jpg

Will post some post wash pics tomorrow

Ok, I'm gonna take advantage of England's indian summer, meaning today is a good drying day. So today the roys their first proper wash. So far they've had an initial soak, a hand wash in july and a quick cold soak last month to get rid of some paint dust.

First off this is how they look today i the sun

roys_sept_arse.jpg

Will post some post wash pics tomorrow

nice holiday in the sun,you punk.what about that replaced cinch washer you cleverly tried to hied by moving all essential details back into the shadow of darkness?