http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/kutte

i've been listening to the first three metallica albums (plus Garage Days Re-revisited on cassette!!! [maybe my favorite recorded music ever; certainly contains Metallica's finest moment, their cover of Killing Joke's The Wait]) obsessively lately; RIde the Lightning cut my commute in half this morning (speeding). spent the morning looking for white basketball shoes in homage of 80s thrash.

I have recently gone back and pirated all that old stuff. Some Danzig II, a little sepultura, type o negative. I have refound my demonic roots.

I think I was a little too young for the heavy metal parking lot look though. Although, I would have loved to be able to roll around in a full body zebra print spandex outfit and date 15 year olds, when I was 22....

Never much of metallica fan. That whole trying to sue your fans thing reinforced my dislike for them, but I loved a recent video they did kinda centered around the tunguska phenomenon. I think it was called like All Nightmare Long or something.

yeah, that napster debacle put me off them for a while

i keep my listening habits constrained to the cliff burton metallica years

with the exception of Re-revisited

i wanna see HMPL

looks great

recently watched Until the Light Takes Us

love the lo-fi aesthetic of the 2nd wave of black metal

i am waiting for someone to make an Iron Heart kutte

You haven't seen heavy metal parking lot. It has got to be on youtube. watch that shit. It is everything cool about the 80s. Other than hip hop, that is.