ATTN SELLERS: listings must contain sizes and a FIRM asking price

minya

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Too many people are listing things without pertinent information (i.e. sizes) and asking prices. Do NOT list anything and say "accepting offers" or "PM me for the price." List the price in the post or do not list it at all.

And of course, having pictures and accurate measurements always helps things.

--- Original message by minya on May 4, 2006 09:57 AM

Can we post links to ebay auctions?

Quote:
Quote:

Too many people are listing things without pertinent information (i.e. sizes) and asking prices. Do NOT list anything and say "accepting offers" or "PM me for the price." List the price in the post or do not list it at all.

And of course, having pictures and accurate measurements always helps things.

--- Original message by minya on May 4, 2006 09:57 AM

Can we post links to ebay auctions?

--- Original message by Shorty Long on May 16, 2006 01:05 PM

what like

"bape hoody size large for sale BNWT $300 not nigo pharrell jay z supreme nike dunk air force one visvim neighbourhood levis evisu nudie apc adidas rolex versace armani vans casio gabriel urist nokia samsung sony ebay jeans socks pants hat cap a bathing ape camoflage "

SUPERJUNKIE

Quote: what like

"bape hoody size large for sale BNWT $300 not nigo pharrell jay z supreme nike dunk air force one visvim neighbourhood levis evisu nudie apc adidas rolex versace armani vans casio gabriel urist nokia samsung sony ebay jeans socks pants hat cap a bathing ape camoflage "

I know. It's tough to find even a decent gold Dunk chain when I gotta dig through all that garbage.

Selling A.P.C. Hipster sz27. Check the link:

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=11447

http://www.tragicbliss.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just curious if we can put up items looking for a trade? WTT? This is a bit like taking offers but curious what mods say.

It's all right as long as you're not looking for money.

A lot of times, items are sold and bumping unsold items out the way, with more and more questions even though they have already sold.
This hasn't really been a big problem, but if you want one of your threads closed, just PM me the link and I'll be happy to close it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is it possible to change the thread name, because if something is sold I can better delete that item in the thread.

And If I add new items for sale, I can also change the threadname to specify a item.

Antone knows if this is possible?

I have tried it, but it doesn't work for me.

Thanks anyway!

Is it possible to change the thread name, because if something is sold I can better delete that item in the thread.

And If I add new items for sale, I can also change the threadname to specify a item.

Antone knows if this is possible?

I have tried it, but it doesn't work for me.

Thanks anyway!

only moderators can do this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...