the dude with the crazy sugarcanes

mizanation

Quote:

do you mean that skull's online shop ship internationally?

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/list_btm001.html

goodie

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Jun 2, 2006 09:47 AM

Yep! I emailed them (and used the Google Translator to create the Japanese text) with both English and Japanese text, asking if they would ship internationally to the USA. They said they would; I should email them letting them know what jeans I wanted and they would send me via email an English language order form for said jeans. The only problem is due to my automatic email signature (the Albert Einstein quote below), they think my name is Albert Einstein.

-Jake

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.

-Albert Einstein

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Quote:

do you mean that skull's online shop ship internationally?

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/list_btm001.html

goodie

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Jun 2, 2006 09:47 AM

Yep! I emailed them (and used the Google Translator to create the Japanese text) with both English and Japanese text, asking if they would ship internationally to the USA. They said they would; I should email them letting them know what jeans I wanted and they would send me via email an English language order form for said jeans. The only problem is due to my automatic email signature (the Albert Einstein quote below), they think my name is Albert Einstein.

-Jake

--- Original message by jake431 on Jun 2, 2006 09:54 AM

Einstein (*cough*), you just rocked our world. Good work on the info! icon_smile.gif

Quote:

jake, I hope you don't mind but I added your info on skull jeans in this thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=12014

--- Original message by digital_denim on Jun 2, 2006 10:54 AM

Not at all! I'm pleased to be able to do more than just ask questions all the time. I hope it helps all these companies see there's money to be made shipping outside Japan! And get me more jeans, of course.

-Jake

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.

-Albert Einstein

Quote:

thanks prufrock

that's it thanks.

btw red

did you go and find something in OKINAWA's shop?

hope you got some awesome thing.... thanks !

--- Original message by Ryu on May 26, 2006 07:22 AM

late reply but oh well. its hard for me to read and translate japanese, but i think that was the americana shop correct? ya ive been there before, and the clerk there was wearing supreme. first time ive seen supreme worn on the island.

anyways, they dont have any jeans there, but that place is the king of surplus shops. anybody that comes down here should visit it. i myself am planning on buying a missle theyve got on display there. i think it would go well with my denim.

hi crisis.

did you check BS United Oni Denim Pics thread??

i only saw the Oni jeans.

very rough denim.

i think that is the roughest jeans i have ever seen.....

i might be good jeans !

Quote:
Quote:

thanks prufrock

that's it thanks.

btw red

did you go and find something in OKINAWA's shop?

hope you got some awesome thing.... thanks !

--- Original message by Ryu on May 26, 2006 07:22 AM

late reply but oh well. its hard for me to read and translate japanese, but i think that was the americana shop correct? ya ive been there before, and the clerk there was wearing supreme. first time ive seen supreme worn on the island.

anyways, they dont have any jeans there, but that place is the king of surplus shops. anybody that comes down here should visit it. i myself am planning on buying a missle theyve got on display there. i think it would go well with my denim.

--- Original message by red on Jun 6, 2006 12:29 PM

holy shit ryu. i went back to the shop, and noticed i never checked out the first floor because it looked like a chick store. but when i went to the back, low-and-behold, i found SUGARCANES!!!! ive never felt so excited in my life. well maybe once. or twice. lets just say im very excited.

• 2 weeks later...