RandR Interpersonal Relation Advice Thread/Colum

FADEtoDARKNESS

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow. Thanks man, but I'm a pretty normal guy to be honest. I'll try to help anyways.

The advice remains the same as before. Just walk up and introduce yourself. If you are confident and you don't look like a troll you will be just fine. Remember that this isn't a race to get in her pants or something - just say hi and chat about meaningless stuff. If you are approaching her with the mindset of "I want to fuck this girl", then you are already screwing up.

It doesn't really matter what kind of korny she is as long as your approach is just "I want to get to know her because she seems nice". If she's white girl tri-delta corny, then you come across as a sweet dude that she may want to get down with. If she's FOB korny, you come across as a nice, friendly guy that she may want to get down with.

Be confident, and treat her like you would treat another human being that you respect and you should be fine. Good luck. If it doesn't work out, don't worry. There's more women being born every day.

Tic: nah, I said my piece. Kid is super lame, no skin off my back.

Alright man thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna try to spark a convo on Friday. Should I just say "hey how are you handling the work so far" or something like that?

I can keep my cool and approach like a reg dude but Im lost at what to say without seeming odd or like I'm blatantly hitting on her.

I'm only asking for advice because I usually meet girls at parties/drunk/fb/through friends and I just want to meet someone by myself whilst sober for a boost of confidence.

The advice remains the same as before. Just walk up and introduce yourself. If you are confident and you don't look like a troll you will be just fine. Remember that this isn't a race to get in her pants or something - just say hi and chat about meaningless stuff. If you are approaching her with the mindset of "I want to fuck this girl", then you are already screwing up.

It doesn't really matter what kind of korny she is as long as your approach is just "I want to get to know her because she seems nice". If she's white girl tri-delta corny, then you come across as a sweet dude that she may want to get down with. If she's FOB korny, you come across as a nice, friendly guy that she may want to get down with.

Be confident, and treat her like you would treat another human being that you respect and you should be fine. Good luck. If it doesn't work out, don't worry. There's more women being born every day.

thanks for the advice mom

Alright man thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna try to spark a convo on Friday. Should I just say "hey how are you handling the work so far" or something like that?

introduce yourself first. "Hi, my name is ____". Then segue into a conversation about the class. It should be okay, just relax and remember you don't have to negotiate into her pants on the first go around. Once you feel a bit awkward, just say goodbye and leave. The best thing about college is that there's always events that you can invite people to/be invited to. An opportunity will present itself in time for you to take things to the next level - and if not then at least you'll level up your non-drunk game.

steal his wallet (pause)

hahahahaha

magnetic: follow her home in sneakers with crepe soles. Helps to be goth-ninjaed out, because even if she sees you creeping in through her window, you can distract her with your gauzy layers and gently wafting scarf/cardigan thing. You could also drop a line from the second batman movie since it's way more deep than the first one. "I am the stalker your pussy deserves", or something of that nature.

jayrock: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken. you strike the opponent's body with a relentless flurry of punches, resulting in the immediate breakdown of the internal organs, followed by an immediate death. Walk away and say "you're already dead".

Actually, there's 2 dating advice threads but i don't see any relationship advice thread. That may seem pointless, but i personally think that being in a relationship and holding it up is way more complicated than hit & miss on girls.

Actually, there's 2 dating advice threads but i don't see any relationship advice thread. That may seem pointless, but i personally think that being in a relationship and holding it up is way more complicated than hit & miss on girls.

i agree with you. It's hard as hell to get a girl to like you for a brief period of time necessary to copulate. It's much harder to make them want to stick around. Sometimes I feel like consumerism is the human equivalent of a bowerbird's behavior.

supercrap: basically don't approach girls thinking "I want to fuck that". Approach them thinking, "they are interesting and I'd like to get to know them". That's the answer to like 90% of all "how do I meet girls" related issues, honestly.

Interpersonal relationships encompass all sorts of things, which includes relationships/marriages. So this could be a relationship advice thread....right?

Anyway RandR is king.

Do you like me R&R?

don't know you, man. never interacted with you, so I reserve any sort of judgement.

american_hearts, I hope that movie was "Indiana Bones and the Temple of Poon" or "timecock".

dear r&r,

along time ago i banged this bitch in the butt raw daddy. 2 my dismay there was doodoo fecal matter was on my pecker after. significantly enough that i noticed it, so i'm sure she did 2. but she still sucked it alittle after that even though. like she didn't care or kakaphiliac. needless to say after i was done i ran away. kinda scary.

even tho the moral of the story is to sit a bitch on a fire hydrant b4 going down to browntown i have 1nother question:

now my friend is in a relationship with her. do i owe it 2 my friend 2 tell him that he is basically sampling my doodoo when they kiss?

dear r&r...

now my friend is in a relationship with her. do i owe it 2 my friend 2 tell him that he is basically sampling my doodoo when they kiss?

I think your friend is sampling her doo doo, actually. Unless somehow you fucked yourself in the ass.

Either way, it's not really something you need to tell him unless the girl ate a lot of meat previously, and your friend is vegan. I'd say leave it alone and don't shit all over their relationship.

I'd actually like to add a few things that i remarked from my former relationship experiences:

If your exchanges with your girl are getting colder, follow exactly the same path. Get colder, she'll normally get back to you if there's something. Don't send her tons of texts/mails/wtver, you'll just lose all credibility to her eyes.

On the opposite hand, keep it up if everything's going great, don't hold your horses.

I'd actually like to add a few things that i remarked from my former relationship experiences:

If your exchanges with your girl are getting colder, follow exactly the same path. Get colder, she'll normally get back to you if there's something. Don't send her tons of texts/mails/wtver, you'll just lose all credibility to her eyes.

On the opposite hand, keep it up if everything's going great, don't hold your horses.

this prolly work on white girs but not fobby azn girs