Summer is here, Shorts anyone??

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread. Good timing.

I'm kind of tired of BDU since they've been the standard for, say the past 10 summers?

Does anyone know any khaki shorts that maybe hit the knee. Not Dad-ish like Dockers or Nautica but not those superhomo male capri pants either....

WWW.REDFOXXWORTH.COM

Summers over here, but I lived in a pair of ben davis shorts over the hot season. Tough, heavy but not to heavy, loose just over the knee, minimal branding. Pretty good shorts I reakon

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Well, if you'd believe the "fashionistas" (aka GQ icon_smile_blush.gif etc) you'd have to walk around in something like a pair of these (Polo R.L.):

pPOLO2-2497746_standard_dt.jpg

I kinda like these by Lacoste:

lacosteshorts9to.jpg

On the other hand, you can spend $350 and get a pair of these from Dolce & Gabbana... NOT

NM-0M8K_mp.jpg

Or close to $400 (sheesh!) and get these by Dsquared2...

NM-0NX6_mp.jpg

those dsquared shorts are nice, ahhh if only I could get erik in a pair of nice shorts.

He wont let me spend $400 on him icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

I love denim so it's hard to get me out of mine... But when it's just unbearable I rock some womens low rise Dickies, that I cut and hem at the knee. Low rise, slim fitting, cheap, durable, make them however short or long you want, come in a thousand colors... Plus they aren't teh ghey ass BDU's.

Word.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Edited by TragicBliss on Apr 27, 2006 at 09:12 AM