superfuture (i promise you this thread is only about superfuture)

you are tied up to a chair and a gun is pointed at your head. the gunman tells you th  

28 members have voted

1. 1. you are tied up to a chair and a gun is pointed at your head. the gunman tells you th

• wheel A
    • wheel B

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i tied up with nylon rope or some polypropylene shit the gunman found in his apartment complex basement storage room?

ethylene glycol.

i tried that last week on a squirrel and he screamed like a little bitch

Perhaps they are difficult to domesticate and require living arrangements only a zoo can provide

i beg to differ:

11xs9mFKObs

i don’t think it’s any coincidence that the timing and guest coincides with the peak of mario lopez’s career:

msm96qxDZ-4

proof that penguins can and have been domesticated:

SYBk0f7w-N0

why the fuck have all these idiots from 4chan ended up here?

keep the penguins and the sloth bears separated.

The penguin egg is very fragile and the sloth bear in his excited state of mind might damage the egg.

This

Also, if the penguins are Galapagos Penguins then don't put them in cold temperatures. Because Galapagos Penguins are from the Galapagos Islands where it is hot.

NAV there is kind of a standing rule here that most posts, if possible, should be put into existing threads rather than having new ones created.

Also nobody will let you bitch about forum management/leadership like they did on HF. Criticize forum admins and down drops the ban-hammer. :)