American Apparel for Wholesale Prices

TheGrapist

Guest Montreal

Yeah, it sucks. My order was actually a little over $100. I ordered 3 hoodies, and a few t-shirts (mind you I was ordering at the begining of summer, when people actually wore t-shirts). I told my friends about this person I knew who was hooking people up with AA for wholesale and forwarded them Grapist's information. Thank God they did not place an order or I would look like quite the fool.

Best of luck to you and I hope you get this resolved.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't possibly be shipping, 3 orders to 3 different locations all stuffed up from the same person?

AA can't be the culprit because I was told my order was shipped out over a month & 1/2 ago.

I don't even live at the location where the package is being sent. I told Grapist months ago that I was moving. He told me it'd definitely been sent weeks before that.

I don't even live at the location where the package is being sent. I told Grapist months ago that I was moving. He told me it'd definitely been sent weeks before that.

You told me 10 days before you were moving that you were moving, and I told you that I'd ship it that same day, and that there was a good chance it wouldn't arrive in time, and that giving me a different address to ship would be best, but you never did. I really would've appreciated if you gave me a heads up to see what was going on before you filed a charge back.

Fingers crossed that he shipped out this weekend..

XXXXXXXXX

It could mean that I should receive my shirts this Saturday... NYC-->LA

XXXXXXXXX

(X) (X)

:o :o :o :o :P :confused: ;):rolleyes::) :)

I shipped yours out today actually.

And as for Montreal, I shipped it out, and DEFINITELY don't appreciate you sending me threats over e-mail, saying that my information is public record, and that when you visit NYC you'd come after me.

After tomorrow every single order will have been shipped.

I've explained many times why there were delays, and those of you asking about tracking numbers and all of that, on the first post I say that there was an option to pay for Express Shipping, which would include a tracking number (and it's the ONLY international shipping method that does), but very few people have.

And the delays after I've shipped items can in fact be due to shipping. Australian shipping for one takes a long time without spending $50 to $70, especially with orders as large as the one in question. Not to mention that everyone asked me to declare these orders at values of $30 and below. A lot of orders have bounced back to me, which doesn't surprise me much, because of customs issues. Which then results in me having to pay to ship it again with a high customs value.

(One person had to pay customs, and as a result, tried file a paypal dispute because he held ME responsible for customs charges.)

Guest Montreal
And as for Montreal, I shipped it out, and DEFINITELY don't appreciate you sending me threats over e-mail, saying that my information is public record, and that when you visit NYC you'd come after me.

If you shipped it out, where the fuck is my order? It does not take 3 weeks to get something from California to Montreal. You can place all the blame on USPS or whoever the fuck you used to ship the item, but at the end of the day, responsibility falls in your lap. Not to mention the fact that you have been less than honest and helpful throughout this whole ordeal. Your credibility = non-existant.

And I did not send you any threats. I am coming to NYC in a couple of weeks to visit some friends. Your information is public record, and if I can find information that is of any use to me, I will definitely pay you a visit. You stole $120 from me, and I want it back. I'm actually looking quite forward to doing so. I do not take things like fraud lightly. Truth be told, this is the first time I have been scammed and I am looking quite forward to getting some revenge. See you in a couple of weeks sweetheart.

You told me 10 days before you were moving that you were moving, and I told you that I'd ship it that same day, and that there was a good chance it wouldn't arrive in time, and that giving me a different address to ship would be best, but you never did. I really would've appreciated if you gave me a heads up to see what was going on before you filed a charge back.

10 days? Do you want me to post the email of you saying 4 weeks before that, that it had been shipped. I shouldn't have to to even tell you that I was moving, because I made the order in JULY. I moved in LATE October.

You've told me SEVERAL times that my order has been sent, the only way to get the truth out of you was to ask for a refund, you then replied it was being sent that week.

Heads up? How about the 10 emails a week I've been sending you and the other 20+ that never get replied to. I logged every single email, yours and mine.

EDIT-

I've explained many times why there were delays, and those of you asking about tracking numbers and all of that, on the first post I say that there was an option to pay for Express Shipping, which would include a tracking number (and it's the ONLY international shipping method that does), but very few people have.

And the delays after I've shipped items can in fact be due to shipping. Australian shipping for one takes a long time without spending $50 to $70, especially with orders as large as the one in question.

This is an absolute lie. I paid up $50 postage on my second order and it has been months. Shouldn't I have a tracking number seeing as I paid the maximum amount? You also raised the shipping by $5 on each option on the last batch of orders.

My first order, earlier in the year took 7 days after you said it was sent. I spent less than $20 on shipping on that order and it was sent via REGISTERED post.

For any other aussies, registered post means that tracking numbers are assigned with this option, there is no extra fee. Your package won't even be delivered without signed approval.

So obviously you've chosen a cheaper shipping method and charged me for the most expensive or you haven't shipped it at all. Going by the ongoing lies you've been feeding me, I'm going with the latter.

Guest Montreal

Could one of the few lucky people on this board who actually received their order please PM me. I would just like to know if any of you have saved the packaging your order came in. If possible, I would like to get Jeff's address and any other information on the package. I will pay you for your troubles. Thank you!

Could one of the few lucky people on this board who actually received their order please PM me. I would just like to know if any of you have saved the packaging your order came in. If possible, I would like to get Jeff's address and any other information on the package. I will pay you for your troubles. Thank you!

if the shipping company lost it, its your fault for not paying him more for better shipping.

edit- and revenge is for the weak. chill out.

This is an absolute lie. I paid up $50 postage on my second order and it has been months. Shouldn't I have a tracking number seeing as I paid the maximum amount? You also raised the shipping by $5 on each option on the last batch of orders.

My first order, earlier in the year took 7 days after you said it was sent. I spent less than $20 on shipping on that order and it was sent via REGISTERED post.

For any other aussies, registered post means that tracking numbers are assigned with this option, there is no extra fee. Your package won't even be delivered without signed approval.

So obviously you've chosen a cheaper shipping method and charged me for the most expensive or you haven't shipped it at all. Going by the ongoing lies you've been feeding me, I'm going with the latter.

First off, you got two free shirts with your order, which at the time you ordered, I was not giving away shirts, I had to order extra ones to send out, so that had to come out of pocket. You paid $45 for shipping, not $50 (and lets not forget about the two free shirts), and your order weighed over 7 pounds. As I said in my first post, I pay for the shipping method with the best cost/to speed ratio. If you ordered a few items, like you did the first time, I can put everything in a GPM mailer and pay $20 or less for shipping to you. This is how much USPS charges for a 7 pound box:

Airmail Parcel Post $45.85

And don't forget that I need to pay for things to ship from AA to me first.

As I said, if you had given me time to see what was going on, I could've found out what was happening.

You ordered on August 29th, and I told you in September that there were delays/problems. Everyone had delays, it was back to school season, so it should've been somewhat expected. Then you told me on October 10th that you were moving in "1 1/2 weeks." That was the first time I see that you mentioned moving.

And Montreal, if you haven't threatened me, what the hell do you call your last few posts? And the e-mail you sent me saying that my late father "would be rolling

over in his grave if he knew what a peice of shit son he fathered."

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Guest Montreal

How are my posts threatening? I merely said that when I was in NYC, I would be paying you a visit.. TO GET MY FUCKING MONEY THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME.

And yes, if Alex knew what a horrible son he raised, he would most certainly be rolling over in his grave. The only asshole is you.

Jeff, I warned you not to fuck with me. All you had to do was either issue a refund or ship me my items, but you refused to do either. I wish you the best of luck in the fourthcoming weeks.

hey man please answer my email. I need to know whether my shit is lost or simply not yet sent.

Oh yeah also, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!. kidding. But seriously, please email asap.

Send me another one because I don't remember which address is yours, and I'll give you the tracking number.

As I said, if you had given me time to see what was going on, I could've found out what was happening.

So 2 months wasn't enough time to see where my order was. Explain to me why you said 2 months ago my order had been sent, then 1 month later you admitted you hadn't even sent it at all. . .

I'm sorry, I know what has been going on, you can put the blame on me as much as you want to "regain" credibility. The fact is it has been months since I ordered, I rarely get a response from my emails, you outright lied to me and told me my order had been sent the first time.

I asked you about the 2 free shirts BEFORE I even placed the order. I did not force you to do anything, those 2 free shirts came under the 10 item limit. The other 6 items were supposed to be shipped separately. This was all confirmed by you by PM which I still have. Don't act like you did a good deed by coughing out money, you could have simply said no.

Do you even know how a chargeback works? If a merchant can prove the items have been sent the chargeback fails. Obviously you cant prove that because my items were never sent.

So you're telling me if I spent another $5 I would have had my items months ago, somehow I find that hard to believe.

Good luck to you guys - been following the discussion for some time - and I really think that to clear all of this up the guy you've ordered from should paypal you ur money back...

The longest I'd wait for any item shipped from anyplace in the world would be 4 weeks - but nothing explains 3 or 4 or 5 months..

By the way - there are great AA wholesale sellers on ebay - shipping out with UPS and tracking number for 30 $ worldwide.....

So anyway - the guy should pay you back - and if misteriously - a package arrives - u'll send him the $$ back....

I'll give you an answer come next Wednesday :) 8 days (well, 9, minus Sunday) from NYC-->LA is fair, right? It's coming ground ;) .

If it's at my door by next Wednesday, then I can say that he has shipped it :confused: None of this BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT shit because it's the day before Thanksgiving. :P

My friends are kinda :mad: at me because their orders are in this package too :eek: .

:D REVISITING THIS THREAD IN A BIT MORE THAN A WEEK! TOODLES! :cool:

;) ;)

opps, i meant 2.

but, it was a month ago that you said "your package is on queue to be shipped"

Yeah, and when I was filling out the forms I noticed that I had 9 items in the box, but you had ordered 10. So I had to get AA to fix their mistake.

:( It's pretty frustrating at times.