American Apparel for Wholesale Prices

TheGrapist

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

how long doses it take before you ship the items out???

and do you still have alot of items in stock?

--- Original message by djsmiles on Jun 8, 2006 10:04 AM

I don't have anything in stock, I order direct through AA. If AA has everything in stock, then it takes within a week to get the order from AA to you (it takes less time though depending on how close you are to LA).

Quote:

^

I ordered 3 weeks ago and I have yet to receive my shipment.

--- Original message by Montreal on Jun 15, 2006 06:55 AM

Yeah, International orders are different. If I'm not mistaken, your order is came in last night. I need to double check because on or two orders shipped incomplete, but if it's all good, it should ship out in a day or two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those prices are a bit suspicious, since they're about what wholesalers pay when you buy per gross (my prices would be lower if I ordered by the gross, but for obvious reasons, I just can't do that).

Regardless, just wanted to let people know a few things: I'm still taking orders, the 5455 Track Jacket is now available in organic white with kelly green piping (I just ordered one for myself, pretty eager to get it), and for all of the International buyers waiting for their orders: AA had a few problems a few weeks ago with their invoicing and inventory. Over the weekend I got about 100 pounds worth of AA stuff, so I'll be spending the next few days boxing and shipping all of the complete orders.

Once I'm done, I'll post all of the e-mail addresses of the people whose orders have shipped. If you don't see your address and want to see what's up with your order, feel free to shoot me off a PM (with your e-mail address that you used for PayPal please, it makes it so much easier for me to look up your order and get your order status that way).

(Montreal, I'm pretty sure your order is complete right now, but if it isn't, I'll be sure to contact you since you've had to wait a really long time. While that's the fault of AA, it's still my responsibility. So if you decide to order again, I'll be sure to give you some freebies. Or if you'd like to wait a bit longer for me to ship out your order, just shoot me a PM and I can order some stuff to add into the order free of charge).

Thanks guys.

The shipping is only so high for international orders because I have to get them to my place and ship them myself. I could have them ship it directly via UPS, which would save you $8 or so in shipping, and make them come slightly quicker, but then UPS will charge you about $30 in handling PLUS customs fees. I make sure you pay neither.