Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so those switchblade combs are i think made by the same exact company that sells the standard ones sold in chinatown/novelty shops/magic & prank stores (made in china)

if you've got $16 burning in your pocket..

also, camo trucker hats must've been popular .. little in stock

GO TO HELL

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

HEY MAN

stop tellin me wut 2do

quick question for those that checked out the BDU:

does the jacket have kangaroo-type slit pockets on the side? or just button down/flap?

also, anyone familiar with the markup percentage in Japan nowadays? i remember it used to be pretty high, but i'm assuming it's worse due to the current yen->dollar conversion rate. don't want to pay 180+ for the chinos

not sure when they decided to switch, but at a certain point they switched to non-reinforced ass chinos (fall 2008??). They stayed the same price ($110) as the reinforced model. Now in 2010 they are back with reinforced ass, $20 more and calling them Mil-Spec. Maybe they are now making seasonal chinos. I dunno. I'm out of my league here.

Rhythm&sound can probably explain this better.

Haven't the chinos w/ reinforced seat always been called 'mil-spec' while being removed for the ones without reinforced seat?

And yeah, thank you for the list!

quick question for those that checked out the BDU:

does the jacket have kangaroo-type slit pockets on the side? or just button down/flap?

it has a concealed button down flap; i'm guessing you aren't too familiar with bdu jackets? the details are all correct (except inside the left breast pocket) although the pocket depth is so shallow as to be nominal... so you'll have to find another place to stash your flasks and mess kit

edit - according to the stoopreme, the backpack does have concealable straps and comes with a shoulder strap (as i had requested)

Haven't the chinos w/ reinforced seat always been called 'mil-spec' while being removed for the ones without reinforced seat?

And yeah, thank you for the list!

I believe so. reinforced always were milspec. Last season, sans enforcement, was just called Chino Pant.

We should stop talking about chinos now.

cool story.

how much are backpacks? 138? And is this backpack brown or more orange in person:

supreme-fall-winter-2010-accessories-front.jpg

Yup, Backpacks are $138. The color is a slightly darker shade of brick, similar to the Hooded BDU jacket.

On a side note, to anyone interested...The Quilted Waxed Cotton Jacket is really dope. Picked up the Black one, may have to grab the Olive too.

wsup jackers i'm trying to get that same jacket in black. haha. as long as it isn't too boxy or wide..

WORD thanks skool i wear a large as well thanks for the help!

whats up madapaka we need to kick it soon. i am also trying to get the same jacket and the hockey top.

nah. swung by today. why didn't they drop the button downs before the flannels? anyway, restocks monday.

my theory, and this is only a theory, is that they release the stuff that most probably wouldnt sell well during their intermittent drops and throw in a couple of key items for the season release.

That way they sell a lot of product based on release day hype and not so much on stand alone garment quality.

Button downs always sell out. FLannels, especially this season, probably wont.