a real real question...

Quote:

misleading thread

heres a real real real question: what caused the homo sapiens to think about civilization and evolving into us.

--- Original message by keska on Apr 4, 2006 08:34 AM

Raw denim?

heres a real real question... why do christians hate jesus and what he stood for? and why do we ahve to put up with christian rock and gospal rap? if i want music about god ill listen to some reggae.

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life

^

heres a real real real real question: why do people always make assumptions about people as a whole ie: as an answer to your question i have a christian friend who doesnt hate jesus so it isnt even true. so the question; why do people always make assumptions about people as a whole and why do people think in stereotypes?

Wanted: Sucarcanes SC40500N, Imperial kings. 31x34

well... i make assumptions from the christians who are very in your face about it, and chruches ive been to. the teachings of jesus have very little to do with modern christianity. most of the beliefs are from paul, or have developed over the past 2000 years. the christians who support war, who dont question thier religious leaders, who are blindly conservitive, in my opinion do not follow jesus teachings.

just my opinion.

simplicity we use to survive, do what you doing properly, thats the way thru life

Quote:
Quote: How will hightened radiation levels after the apocalypse affect the fading on my raw denim?

Probably some honeycombing and whiskers, but use extra starch........

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Apr 4, 2006 02:33 PM

shit... dont you know that the radiation sets the indigo and stops shrinkage?

• 6 months later...

I'm seriously asking this, but if christians don't believe in Jesus, who do they believe in, and why is "christ" in their name?

Stupid, yes, mostly about religion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm seriously asking this, but if christians don't believe in Jesus, who do they believe in, and why is "christ" in their name?

Stupid, yes, mostly about religion.

This is from my point of view, but if they don't believe in Jesus then they're not really christians. That being said, I think christianity has gotten so broad in terms of tolerance and views (kind of reverting back to cheap's reply) that it's hard to discern.

Well that's my 2 cents at least.

Stupid, yes, mostly about religion.[/QUOTe]

good question. they believe in jesus, but dont follow his teaching.... but the teaching of the church and the teachin of paul. true christians would not support war, yet in my part of the country it is common to see signs at churches supporting the war in iraq. its really less about what jesus actually said then the traditions of the teaching of the sect that you want to study