n/a

jiomitori

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Go get some Cambridge ones at like any store like Target, Marshalls, whatever.

Why not AA though?

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

Quote:

From what i've experienced with AA their black tee's is slightly more fitted than the rest. Is it just me or can someone confirm this? It almost feels as if they are made with a different, thicker, kind of cotton.

--- Original message by iohan on Apr 2, 2006 03:57 AM

you sure the black tee you tried on was the same model and material as the other ones?

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Quote:
Quote:

From what i've experienced with AA their black tee's is slightly more fitted than the rest. Is it just me or can someone confirm this? It almost feels as if they are made with a different, thicker, kind of cotton.

--- Original message by iohan on Apr 2, 2006 03:57 AM

you sure the black tee you tried on was the same model and material as the other ones?

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Apr 2, 2006 04:45 AM

Yes i'm positive.. I investigated it further and it turns out that five white and one skyblue actually are about 1.5 inches more stretched on the width than the four blacks.

Quote:

what's it called? i'm heading up to toronto this weekend and don't know a thing about the place (except i'm planning to be running up and down Queen St. between Vice and the museum of contemporary art)

--- Original message by dystaind on Apr 3, 2006 05:10 PM

i don't know the name, just some shitty stop downstairs if you are walking on queen just go north on spadian for a bit and it will be on the left side of the street if you look for it.

By the way the Vice store is gone and the new HQ, but not store is on queen but way way west. I suggest you walk pretty far west on queen, theres a bunch of new stuff there and it's the new 'cool' hood. lots of independant boutiques, galleries/studios and good bars and restaurants.

check out delphic at 706 queen west while you are down there.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

thanks for the update on the stores and stuff dude.

but shit-- my quest for a dunderdon hood (and high neck hood for the past 3 months) is pretty much getting shot to shit. on the dunderdon website, Vice was listed as a seller.

but i'll check out the places you listed-- maybe i'll find some nice shoes for the summer.

Quote:

thanks for the update on the stores and stuff dude.

but shit-- my quest for a dunderdon hood (and high neck hood for the past 3 months) is pretty much getting shot to shit. on the dunderdon website, Vice was listed as a seller.

but i'll check out the places you listed-- maybe i'll find some nice shoes for the summer.

--- Original message by dystaind on Apr 3, 2006 06:10 PM

They have a very nice Dunderdon zip-hood on http://shoppa.tjallamalla.com/.

Choose "produkter" -> "kille" and go to page four.

I don't know if they ship overseas, but they might make an exception if you drop them a mail and a happy face.

Guest Fade to Black

yo...on the subject of blank tees, these aren't cheap and not exactly the kind that you can buy in bulk, but my parents just sent me my Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme white long sleeve tee from the f/w 05-06 season. Cot DAMN that is the best white tee I've ever had the pleasure of wearing...when i saw em in stores i thought he was ridiculous for charging that kinda money for a plain cotton t-shirt, but when i put it on and started stroking the fabric it was on some other shit...the collar is the best cut i've ever seen on a t-shirt, the way that shit hugs your neck and frames your face feels like heaven. It's like wearing a cloud.

man that shirt was crack...i wore it for 3 days straight before takin it off, first with the s/s 06 baseball cardigan and some black jeans, then i wore it w/ a baggy blazer and raw denims, then just by itself...shit is crack.

Edited by Fade to Black on Apr 4, 2006 at 06:39 PM

• 1 month later...

I think AA shirts feel too soft for my taste.

Anyone know where I could pick up some AAA tees online for cheap or in So Cal somewhere?

For Sale [shoes]:

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=10702

For Sale [Apparel]:

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=10701

like everyone says, AAA is really good. or you could go the milspex direction and go proclub.

edit: i just noticed how old this thread was.

and maybe we should do a group buy for AAA shirts. im sure wed get enough of purchases.

Edited by red on May 22, 2006 at 04:31 AM

renski, are you in the chula vista area as well? i'm from the old rancho del rey area.

there's a spot off palomar by the dickies outlet where you can get 4 dozen, one color, one size AAA tees for $26.

Edited by psyence on May 31, 2006 at 04:39 PM