FT: .rar

sawyer

what do you mean? is the song multi-tempo? also if you have a rough idea of the song's tempo set the master tempo as close as you can get, then once you set the first kick at 1 then rest should fall into place pretty closely, i just go 1, 9, 17, 33, 49, then one more marker near the end to get the rest of the track in check

i just made another compilation but i think i'll withhold posting it here until i can get ROYALE to actually mix it together. if ur still interested check out my tumblr (beg to differ)

well fuqq it here it is anyway

ECgRT.png

Album: Boji Jjang Vol. 2

Artist: Various

Genre: R&B/Hip-Hop/Ballad

Format: 192~320kbps mp3

Length: 48 minutes

01. Street Voice - Lim Jeong Hee (임정희)

02. 어떡하죠 - 2AM

03. Is It Love (feat. Sean2Slow) - As One (에즈원)

04. Battlefield - Eun Ji Won (은지원)

05. 딜레마 (Dilemma) - Hwayobi (화요비)

06. Magic Body - 4Men (포맨)

07. On The Couch (feat. 주석) - As One (에즈원)

08. Candy - Brown Eyed Soul (브라운 아이드 소울)

09. 슬프지만 진실 - J (제이)

10. Darling (feat. 지은) - Supreme Team (슈프림팀)

11. Baby Baby (Remix) - 4Men (포맨)

12. Under Your Love (Bonus Track) - Soulstar (소울스타)

I put together another Korean music compilation. I promise this one is better than the first! It’s more coherent and the songs flow a little better (no mixes this time either, sorry!). The overall sound is R&B and hip-hop — something you can chill, dance, or headnod to… Hopefully a nice balance of sounds, styles, Korean, English and male and female artists. Please enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
going to give dubstep a try, altho i do prefer less wristslittingly dark stuff and more femme gay uplifting melodic stuff w/ female vocals etc.

are any of your guys's rars like that > _ >

I GOT YO GIRL MELODIC UPLIFT

check my tumblrrrrr

untz.png

k so I told ednob I'd do this a while ago and i had a playlist but didn't like it in the end and scraped it.

I want to play, one question though: I know nothing about editing music other than fucking around in Adobe Audition a bit, but how hard is it to actually mix it. Should I just not try that?

going to give dubstep a try, altho i do prefer less wristslittingly dark stuff and more femme gay uplifting melodic stuff w/ female vocals etc.

are any of your guys's rars like that > _ >

im almost sure dom mag or evan have garage tunes in their mixes ( far too lazy to dl all of em... ill get to it on the weekend)

yah my jbz thing was kinda lame. l o l think ill do shoegaze or no wave or postpunk or frensh shit. i d k

I just sent Evan the link for my mix. It's Screwed Hip-Hop/R&B x Witch House. Swag.

10qkins.jpg

DÃœM – You Knew Pac(Pop) (37:48)

The-Dream – Take Care of Me (dümed)

The-Dream – Abyss (dümed)

SALEM – Sick

Lil B – Real Life x oOoOO - Mumbai (dümed)

Stalker – Disconnection (Disconnected)

LAKE R▲DIO – Martin Hannet's Ghost

Clipse – Interlude

GR†LLGR†LL – sL0wDanciNg

Crime Mob – Knuck If You Buck (Instrumental) (dümed)

Stalker – Prelude

Lil King – I Swag (dümed)

†‡† – gOth bb

Sebastian Rozenber – YOURS0123 Salem vs Gucci

GR†LLGR†LL –*...sL0wLickiN... (wayne)

A lot of it is distorted as fuck, but that's cool right bro? I did a slight bit of editing to some of the tracks, mostly as clumsy as the mixes are. It was fun though and I like how the Lil B x oOoOO mashup worked out.