skateboarding saved my life

Guest nowbaking

sufu approved skateboarding rule #6 - Dress the part.

Now that you've hopefully gotten into the part that counts, try dressing like a skater. Some good brands include Etnies, Element, DC, Circa, Quiksilver, Billabong, Vans, and Zoo York. You don't always have to have brand name things, though. Even second hand shops like Goodwill and Value Village have some nice things.

Pants - You can wear them tight or baggy, depending on what you like.

Rips are really good, and they scream, "I can skate." Just don't make them yourself. Actually try skating and ripping them from shredding an awesome trick. Graffiti pants. Write, write, write all over your pants. Make sure you only do this to 1 or 2 of your pants.

Skater shorts. If it's hot out, wear shorts with pockets.

Cargo pants/shorts are nice, too.

Shirts - Any shirt is really good, doesn't matter if it's tight or baggy...Just don't match baggy things up too much, or you end up looking like a gangster.

Shoes

Skater shoes. These are usually the only shoes skaters wear, because they have flat bottoms and can grip to the board. Try DC, Vans, fallen or DVS .

Hair - Any color of hair usually works if it's long. Lots of skaters have curly hair, so don't bother buying a straightener unless you want to. Many skaters also have straight or wavy hair. Just go natural, man.

Hats - Flat brimmed hats usually end up making your head look wide and flat.Any hat will really work, but only if it's a ballcap or toque. You don't see skaters walking around in cowboy hats and boas.

Belts - Skaters always wear belts to keep their pants from falling down when they are skateboarding. Shoelaces always work. Can't have the other skaters at the skate park seeing those underpants.

Now that you've hopefully gotten into the part that counts, try dressing like a skater. Some good brands include Etnies, Element, DC, Circa, Quiksilver, Billabong, Vans, and Zoo York. You don't always have to have brand name things, though. Even second hand shops like Goodwill and Value Village have some nice things.

Pants - You can wear them tight or baggy, depending on what you like.

Rips are really good, and they scream, "I can skate." Just don't make them yourself. Actually try skating and ripping them from shredding an awesome trick. Graffiti pants. Write, write, write all over your pants. Make sure you only do this to 1 or 2 of your pants.

Skater shorts. If it's hot out, wear shorts with pockets.

Cargo pants/shorts are nice, too.

Shirts - Any shirt is really good, doesn't matter if it's tight or baggy...Just don't match baggy things up too much, or you end up looking like a gangster.

Shoes

Skater shoes. These are usually the only shoes skaters wear, because they have flat bottoms and can grip to the board. Try DC, Vans, fallen or DVS .

Hair - Any color of hair usually works if it's long. Lots of skaters have curly hair, so don't bother buying a straightener unless you want to. Many skaters also have straight or wavy hair. Just go natural, man.

Hats - Flat brimmed hats usually end up making your head look wide and flat.Any hat will really work, but only if it's a ballcap or toque. You don't see skaters walking around in cowboy hats and boas.

Belts - Skaters always wear belts to keep their pants from falling down when they are skateboarding. Shoelaces always work. Can't have the other skaters at the skate park seeing those underpants.

Are you 13? Skating is like punk rock, making all those ridiculous rules are antithetical to the entire culture.

Now that you've hopefully gotten into the part that counts, try dressing like a skater. Some good brands include supreme, visvim, and dick ovens. You don't always have to have brand name things, though. Even second hand shops like Goodwill and Value Village have some nice things.

Pants - You can wear them tight or tighter, depending on what you like.

raw denimz is really good, and they scream, "I am sufu." Just don't distress them yourself. Actually try skating and fading them from shredding an awesome trick. Skater shorts are never acceptable.

Cargo pants/shorts are camo.

Shirts - Any shirt is really good, as long as it is supreme

Shoes

Skater shoes. These are usually the only shoes skaters wear, because they have flat bottoms and can grip to the board. Try common projects, Vans, nike sb, or dick dunks .

Hats -Any supreme hat will really work, but only if it's a camp hat or snapback. You don't see skaters walking around in cowboy hats and boas.

Belts - either 14oz natural leather, or a shoelace.

fixed for sufu

anyone seen stereo sound agency "way out east"

i used to have the dvd some local shop was selling a bin full of skate dvds for like 3 bucks each and this gem was at the bottom. probably my all time favorite skate movie

love that one, the filming and having no real separate parts flows great

check out a visual sound if you haven't already

You guys, I've got an extra 8" hook-ups bamboo forest deck and a single indy 139 black foil truck. Both are brand new. PM me if you would be interested in them. I'll be putting them on ebay and in supermarket in the next few days. Privately I'd give a sweet deal on either or both. Gotta clear some shit out and make some room.